Might not meant to be.

Sana wipes her tears and crying on her bedroom.  She doesn't know what to do or to say. She agreed for her appearance at the reality show. She felt uneasy when Suho didn't reply back. Manager Im texted that the "saying yes" episode to Luhan will be shoot tomorrow.

One of Luhan's brand sponsors sent her a nice dress.

She looks at it and gets her phone. She sent a message to Kiyoja at Hi Love App.

Kiyoja,

I am so nervous, he didn't say anything after I told him. We cannot be together, for now. I need money for our financial troubles. I want to be selfish. But I just can't, I hope he understands what is happening to me. The reason of saying no, for now. I don't know, if we still have a chance. I hope there is.

-Hoshi Girl

Suho sees Sana's message in Hi Love App. He didn't reply even a period. He decided that he will go back home. He cannot stand seeing Sana everyday after her answer. He knows that she loves him so much. But it seems destiny is not in their favor.

He texted his mom "Ma, I am coming home this afternoon."

He decided to let her go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana is done dressing up and waiting for the crew to arrive. In her surprise, she heard from other tenants that Suho moved out. She got surprised! She understands it. She will also the do the same thing. 

The crew arrives and take Sana to their shooting location.

Finally the Luhan and Sana Adventures TV starts filming! Luhan sent Sana a text message, that he will always see her as his special friend, and nothing else.

He is not hoping or expecting more than friendship.

They will just do this for a show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIM'S MANSION

Suho comes home and dragging his stroller inside their living room. Mrs. Kim is so happy seeing her son home again. She stood up from her seat and hugs him tightly. Mr. Kim looks at him and calls him for breakfast.

Suho changes his clothes and joins them for breakfast. 

"What made you decide to go back?" he asks his son.

"It is over. I already learned how to be independent." he begins.

"My goal achieved! I am thinking about going to abroad." Suho said and his father smiles happily.

"Sure, do you want to study abroad?" he asks him and Suho nods his head.

"I want to study in New York for business management." he informs them. He is looking for universities to study in USA. He wants to forget Sana as soon as possible. Going to overseas is the best option.

"By the way, what can you say about Irene Bae?" his father asks him.

"Irene?" he starts to recall. She was the girl who appeared at the dinner in Green Day Resto. 

"Hmm..she is a brave girl." he said and he knows where the conversation will be heading.

"The feeling is mutual, I will cut the chase." he said.

"Dad, I come home to say I will study overseas. I am not here to tell you that I will marry anyone." he explains and his mom suddenly tells him.

"Son, just for me. Come to Irene's birthday tomorrow." his mom said.