Trapped

"So unlucky," Sana told herself in disbelief.

Out of all people, to be their new tenant it will be him! She took a deep breath and forcefully smiles. She reaches her hand to pretend she doesn't know him. 

"Welcome to your new home!" she is trying to smile and her eyes are looking at him.

"Thank you, for welcoming me." Suho smiles back sarcastically. 

In his mind, he is mad about seeing her again. But he realizes that he can make fun of her in his new house. 

"Nice to meet you, mam. I am Suho." he introduces himself to the Minatozaki family.

"The pleasure is ours, young man!" her mom smiles happily and helping him to fix his stuff. Sana's mom is looking at him from head to toe. He is very good looking.

"What is her name?" Suho asks sarcastically and looks at Sana in his silly eyes.

"Ah, this is my daughter! She is Sana." her mom introduces her to Suho.

"We are a Japanese family, from Kobe." her mom says happily and puts her arm around Sana's shoulder.

"May I ask, if your Japanese is still good?" he asks and smiles mischievously. He looks at Sana and stops himself from laughing.

"Darn, why is he smiling like that?" she asks herself. She hates it. She hates him. Everything about him.

"Of course, why?" she smiles happily.

Suho laughs evilly, bits his lip and looks at Sana mischievously 

"Is he asking mom, to translate the Japanese letter?" she asks herself. She rolls her eyes, she shakes that thought in her head. She is sure, that Suho threw that letter to the trash can. It is impossible, for him to ask her about that.

"It will be okay, Sana!" she assures herself in forcingly smile.

Suho gets a letter from his pocket and Sana's eyes widened up. As he slowly takes out the letter and smirks at her sarcastically. 

"I got a Japanese letter, mam. Can you please translate it for me?" he asks her politely. Sana's mom smiles happily and about to take the letter to translate.

"I have to stop it," Sana says and insists on translating the letter herself.

" I will translate it for him." she offers and looks at Suho mischievously.

Sana's mom felt relieved and suggests her daughter translate it for him. Sana begins the letter and clears her throat.

"Don't worry, my Japanese is better than mom," she assures him. Suho looks at her and laughs. He takes the letter from Sana but she tries to bring it back from him.

They were doing the tug-of-war of the letter and due to their strong forces. The letter got ripped apart. Sana smiles and jumps happily. Suho's eyes widened up but he remembered he took a picture of the letter on his phone.

"It is okay. landlady." he smiles

"You! Sana!" her mom got mad and picks up the ripped letter She hits Sana's head lightly to punish her.

"Gomen ne" she apologizes and bows at Suho.

"Nee! Don't worry Suho, if you need anything. I will help you out." her mom assures him. He smiles back and looks at Sana mischievously.

"Konbanwa!" a voice came from the downstairs. Sana looks for the owner of the voice and Luhan came out. Sana forgot about him. But he is familiar, she thinks carefully where he saw him. She looks at him from head to toe.