Go With Her

3-6

Suho sits in his chair and dials Luhan's number, it was really embarrassing that Luhan posted when he was drunk and he knows that his parents might see him. He can imagine his father's haughty tone "Such a disgrace" and clenching his fist.

FLASHBACK

In their family, Suho and Luhan are polar apart from each other. Suho is the achiever of the family and grooms to be the next heir of their family company in the future. On the other hand, their family belittling Luhan's unconventional personality and decisions in life. 

Truthfully, Luhan is two years older and his father is elder than Suho's. But Luhan's parents got separated and he packed his bag to achieve his "dream".

To live according to his terms.

Suho remembers that scene and it seems like it was just yesterday.

"I will live on my own way."

"I will leave this family"

"I am not your toy"

Luhan said with a hopeful heart for the future and never looks back to their cold mansion.

END OF FLASHBACK

3-6

Finally Luhan answers Suho's call and Suho is whispering so his classmates will not see him talking him in the phone.

"Why did you post my house party?" he asks.

ON THE OTHER LINE

"Ah that, I just want to post your independence." Luhan answers cheerfully. 

Unfortunately, Suho hated it and despises Luhan for posting it without his permission.

Luhan sits at the edge of the couch and editing for his upcoming vlogs. He noticed his cousin's tone and he can tell he is mad.

"I am sorry Suho ah, I will just delete it." he apologizes.

"Aish, make it sure Luhan. Before my father sees it." he reminds him.

Luhan stood from the couch and gets a brochure from the table. The brochure he is holding is a career opportunity. 

 "Don't worry, I got a career opportunity for you." he tells him.

"My friend opens a coffee shop nearby. They are looking for servers." Luhan tells him.

A part time job in a coffee shop will help his independent life. The salary he will make can be his payment to the apartment.

"I am going later!" Suho assures.

"Do they need other servers?" he asks and Luhan said they are looking for a female employee. He informs him that the interview will be on 4:00pm after school.

------------------------------

3-1

Sana is listing to Mr. Kwon's literature class and his words are putting her into sleep. She noticed that Nayeon and Momo are ignoring her. She even tried to talk to them but they ignored her.

"What is their problem?" Sana asks to herself.

But the thoughts of Suho came into her mind and her heart still beats like crazily. She noticed that her thumps faster when he came as their tenant.. Compare when he was still her crush. Mr. Kwon finishes his class. Sana stood up from her seat and looks at her friends. She walks towards Nayeon and taps her shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?" Sana asks worriedly. In her surprise, Nayeon puts her arm in Sana's shoulder and laughs loudly.

"Aish! You didn't tell me that you know Luhan!" she complains and removes her arm from Sana's shoulder. Sana got confused and she remembered him. But what was it all about?

"I saw you in Luhan's recent vlog!" Nayeon exclaims and gets her phone. She shows Sana's Luhan's vlog about Suho's welcome house party. Sana covers her mouth with her hand in disbelief.

"No way!' Sana tells herself, they should never know that Suho is living at their apartment.

Momo teasingly leans her head and whispers on Sana's ear. "Your beloved Suho was also in this video."

"You are such a cheater! Going out with both of them?" Nayeon asks and pouts her lip.

Sana raises her hands in retreat to explain herself " Let's start with Suho, he is our new tenant and I am no longer interested in him." Momo laughs sarcastically.

"Honto? (Really)?" she asks 

"Yes! I hate him! He is conceited!" she explains further.

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere "Really Sana Minatozaki?" Chanyeol asks with smirk and standing at the door. Everyone were surprised as Chanyeol walks towards Sana. She felt nervous "What the heck is going on?" she asks and Suho is walking behind Chanyeol.

"Why are you here?" Sana asks worriedly to Suho. He laughs at her and smiles cockingly.

"If you are just going to ruin my day! Get lost!." Sana warns him and Suho laughs.

"Aish Sana! Don't lie to yourself." he added and Sana looks at him.

"I am not here to ruin your day." he tells her and she smiles at him sarcastically.

"I just want you to go with me!" he explains and Sana's classmates are surprised seeing a "different Suho". A goofy and arrogant one. 

"Where?" she asks him. He didn't answer her and reaches her hand. He held it tightly and leading her to outside

"LET ME GO!" Sana screams and he ignores her.

 She hops on his motorcycle and Sana is screaming for Suho's fast driving. She held on his shoulders tightly.

-----------

AT INN COFFEE SHOP

Suho stops the motorcycle and Sana hops down from his motorcycle. She removes Suho's helmet and stands in front of the shop.

"What are we doing here?" she asks him. He points his finger to a job vacancy poster. Sana's eyes lit up! She needs extra money! Since the clothing shop is not in a good condition. 

"Let's apply!" he tells her and she walks behind him.

Suho texted his dorm mates for his upcoming welcome house party. He needs to make it up to them. He knows them a lot.

"Let's celebrate tomorrow." He texted.