Introduction

Hello, and thanks so much for clicking on this story. Its really appreciated and I hope you enjoy and continue to enjoy my story. Now for the boring bits-

1. I do not own the Vampire Diaries. Unfortunately. This is my disclaimer- all rights go to the author.

2. I do not own Teen Wolf. Once again, unfortunately. This is my disclaimer-all rights go to the genius who thought it up. That's not me.

3. The only character I own  (as of now) is Lizbeth Salvatore. Who is entirely fictional. If I make up any more characters, I will leave a note at the begining or end of the story.

4. The the only other thing I own aside from the characters  is the story line. That is mine, please do not copy it. If you wish to, please leave a comment and I will try to get back to you.

All right, boring bit over.
I really enjoy writing this story and believe that one day, eventually, it will be finished. So please, stay tuned for that day.
Until that day comes, I would ask you kindly to read the chapters I publish as often as I can. I have school, and studying, and homework. This is balanced with that.

Therefore, please be content while I try my best to update as quick as I can.

Before we wrap this up, I just want to thank you all for coming (again, I know) and hope that you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

So, if you read this far then you deserve a medal. Thanks for bearing with me.

Have a brilliant morning/afternoon/evening wherever in the world you are!
-cody