Chapter 32: A Look Into The Past.

I reached the Avengers compound as soon as I could get there, that being less that twenty-four hours. I walked into the conference room just as holograms, displaying different location, popped up in front of us, showing the locations of the stones. The Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. The Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012. Upon my arrival Steve gave a small smile and evidently let out a breath he was holding in. Tony started explaining the plan of action once again to make sure everyone was one hundred percent sure as to what they're doing. Steve walked over to me.

"You made it."

I smiled softly at the captain, raising an eyebrow.

"Did you, Steve Rodgers, doubt me."

He let out a small chuckle.

"More like worried that you wouldn't want to come back."

My smile faded.

"I couldn't stay."

Steve narrowed his eyes at me, obviously wanting me to elaborate.

"It was causing more pain being there than it did when everyone dusted."

I offered a small smile that he returned. Steve turned to everyone in the room.

" All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot."

__________________________________________________________

So there we were. The Avengers walking in a file to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, albeit with some minor differences for different people. Rhodey had  bulkier repaint of the War machine armour. We stood in a circle on the platform. Ready to go.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win."

Steve looked to Tony.

"Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket  stated, referring to Steve's speech.

"Right?" Scott almost seemed excited as he replied.

"All right. You heard the man." Tony started.

"Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged."

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" 

Rocket stated, addressing the shrunk Benatar in my hand.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame."

I chuckled at the racoon before taking my spot once again beside Nat.

"See you in a minute." Her excited smile lightened the situation.

Then we all shrank and entered the Quantum Realm, all splitting at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history.

This was it.

____________________________________________________________________

We landed in Morag, the year twenty-fourteen. Rhodey, Nebula and Clint getting off as the Benatar landed