Chapter 14

So #Sandy stopped me from my move as soon as she is gone so am i but in the mean time I will write. Sorry everyone I tried to post during the storm but my computer couldnt connect to the Internet now that it is over here is an update to occupy you until I have got to my new home and have unpacked everything. (Also I dont condone drinking and driving unless you drive like Sean or Henry they do pretty damn well to be intoxicated never speed or run light and guess what they are fictional.)Read, comment, vote! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things didnt seem as if they were changing Sean and I were still hanging out here and there and I was happy with it he knew how I felt and even though he kept saying that its was because he felt differently about me every sign I could think of just reassured me that he cared more. Yes maybe I was mis-reading everything but if you know someone's heart is one hundred percent willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy are you really going to let them go. 

I talked to a couple of friends some without revealing who he was about him. I explained the entire situation from beginning to end and they all agreed that it would seem as if he felt the same way as I but didnt know how to say it or wasnt sure if he was ready to move forward with his feelings. I wasnt even sure if I should believe them but part of me felt as if they were right.

We started to drift apart a little mostly because he and I took different classes but it didnt stop us from texting all the time. It had gotten to the point where we were the first for each other to speak with in the morning and the last the speak to each other at night. Occasionally one of us would say some sort of pet name just to make the other laugh or something. One night as I was getting out of a class his entire class was leaving at the same time to go to a restaurant with an instructor so naturally I wanted to tag along I met a few new people that he had class with.

After we all were headed back to our cars in the parking lot across from school we said our goodbyes and I headed home. He shot me a text 'Thanks for coming out tonight boo, I kinda wish the night wasnt over.' I pulled over in an area i could turn around in and replied. 'It doesnt have to we could go do something else.' I then turned to exit the parking area and got a message back. 'No, I have a class in the morning and have to work after so I better go home.' Feeling a bit down but happy he has his priorities in order I turn back to the direction of my own home before replying.'Ok then text me when you get home so i know your ok you've had quite a few drinks.' 'Don't worry im an excellent driver, alcohol or no alcohol. lol' He sent back. 'Either way I worry about your safety.' I knew he would be fine I knew he could take care of himself but I wanted to know everything no matter how small the details. 'Fine :P' He finally replied. 

I got home and hopped in the shower waking my uncle who can be quite cranky when he has to be up in 4 hours, when I got out he made some comment about noise I didnt really mean to wake him but if he wasnt going to be a sour puss then fine I can be a bit of a bitch. "Sorry I didnt know making sure I dont smell is such  disturbance to your precious sleep." I said before going downstairs and climbing into bed. Once I got comfortable I looked and my phone to see he hadnt texted me and it had been over an hour. Just before I got even more worried the phone vibrated in my hand, 'Ran to work to see some people and got talked into going to sarah's, gonna leave my car here and get it later. So I am fine.'

Kinda upsetting he couldnt go out and hang with me but when it came to Sarah or Micheal he was gung ho no matter what he had to do. I simply replied 'Ok remember you have to be up all day tomorrow and dont do anything crazy, be safe, goodnight.' 'Goodnight' he replied before doing whatever he planned with them for the rest of the night. I couldnt sleep well that night partly because I worried he may get hurt some how but mostly because I was afraid that he would end up in some drunken fling with someone. Personally I didnt really mind him having a drunken fling but I know that it would bother him if not with one of the two people he had been interested in.