Chapter 5... Please be advised.

I love a good cliffhanger dont you? lol. This chapter will contain drugs, some sex, and foul language. I suggest to remove all children from the viewing screen and if you dont want to hear about how this part of the story unfolds then go away and come back for the next chapter. Read, comment, vote!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now walking into a supposed to be party and only seeing one person has be thinking of alot of different things. Do girls not show up cause she flirts with all the boys, do boys not show up because they have all had sex with her WTF! I snap back to reality when she touched my arm and said "Welcome now the party can get started!" She grabbed my hand and took me closer to Frank for an introduction, after her brief intro Frank and I both chuckled and Frank tells her that we already know eachother.

We sat down on the couch Isabell between Frank and I and she asked me if I smoked. I tell her that I vowed not to smoke cigarettes as my Mom, Dad, Step-Mom, and Step-Dad all smoke and i dont want to be like them. Then her and Frank began to chuckle before Frank says "no not cigarettes do you smoke herb?" I give them a wierd sort of look as at the time I had no idea what they were talking about and then she said "No he doesn't even know what we are talking about so we shall show him. Sh got up and walked down a hallway and into some darkness.

She comes back holding a what looks like a wine decantar. (I know someone out there is thinking how did I know what a wine decantar was well lets just say I had never smoked but I knew what a drink looked like in all forms) I stare at the glass for a few minutes as she brought it over to where we are sitting and notice the dirty water at the bottom and the small spout at the bottom immediately indicating it is not a decantar and no type of drink goes into it. She sat and began to explain as Frank pulled out a small bag of smelly green leaves. She then placed the glass in front of me "This is a bong used to smoke weed," she said. Frank then holds the bag in front of me "and this is the weed that is used for medicinal and recreational purposes," he added.

They then said in perfect unison,"Time to teach you to smoke it!" After about 20 minutes they explained everything to me about different ways to smoke it and different kinds of "herb". We smoked and then the feeling sank in and I was feeling like I had just got ready to eat Thanksgiving dinner, and didnt want to get up to go get it. They looked at me then asked if I was okay and how I liked it, I nod in return, but then said "I'm not okay, I'm ready for Thanksgiving." We all laughed a bit and I got up and went to the bathroom, I come back to see this big fucking bowl of popcorn and a smaller bowl of doritos and they are killing the food without me. I then ask "How come ya'll didnt wait for me?" Then Frank responded "Thanksgiving waits for no one!" and we all begin to laugh again.

After finishing both the Doritos and Popcorn, I was about to ask when are the rest of the party guests supposed to arrive but Isabell began to speak before I can get in a word. "I bet your wondeing why no one else is here and I will be happy to show you why just give me 5 minutes"Isabell said then she got up and wispered something in Frank's ear and left back down that dark ass hallway again. Frank then gets up and moves to the love seat and stretches out his right leg and says "Now the fun part!" Once again before I can speak Isabell said "I'm back." I turn to see her standing near that hallway in some sheer green robe and green lace bra and panties, now Im jaw dropped. She slowly walked over and sat down almost on my lap and asked "do you like what you see?" I state that "I definately dont and Im sure Frank doesn't either," as I motion towards him I see him staring in our direction licking his lips and rubbing his crotch. I am then stunned beyond belief and not sure what to think anymore.

Every part of me wanted to freak out and ask what are they playing at, what the fuck is going on what are they expecting me to do, and I hear any wild animals for sacrafice Im calling the mother fucking police! But I keep my cool and turn my attention back to Isabell as Frank is in some sort of lust filled dillusion. I then asked her "So what exactly is going on here?" She giggles a bit and says I want to have sex with you but the only way for that to work is for Frank to watch, is that going to be ok with you?" I chose this moment to explode. "Hell no that shit is not ok with me!"

"Well why the fuck not?" She refutes. "First I have not had sex with a girl before and second I refuse for someone to watch the whole thing the first time I do!" I spit back.  Frank finally has a voice to say "You can pretend I'm not here, or I can go itno the other room and watch while in the dark." "Wait your a fucking virgin?" Isabell says. "Not exactly," i almost whisper. They both look at eachother and then ask together "what is that supposed to mean?" I stare at the floor a bit embarrassed as i say "I have been with a couple of guys before." "WHAT!" Isabell says as Frank says "REALLY?"

After explaining that I had been with a guys before and that the main reason for me not going after any girls was because I dont think I like them in that way. Completely in disbelief Isabell says "I dont think I believe that I think this is just your way of making it seem as if you arent just a cute loser." I assured her that it is in fact true and if I knew how to get in touch with either I would prove it. I look up to see Frank looking down in very deep thought and even though I wasnt the most confident person I knew that look and it would seem as if I wasnt the only person in the room that really liked guys. I turned to Isabell and asked if she wanted me to prove that I like guys. She than said "yes, prove tto me that you cant get it up when Im naked, and touching you," as she stands and starts to take off her clothes. I stoppped her, threw on a devilish grin and said "no i have a better idea, I just need to borrow something of yours." She looked around and said "what?" So I motion my head towards Frank and she looks in his direction as he was still in deep thought but finally coming back to planet earth. She turned back to me and said, "if he will go for it I want to see this." She then threw on a smile and said sweetly and seductively, "Frank baby, I need a favor." He looked at her puzzled. "I need you to sit still allow Henry to prove something to me and if you want to stop move or change anything you can, okay?" 

"Sure, anything you want." I immediately walk in front of him drop to the floor and told him as I began to fiddle with his belt unzipping his zipper and reaching behind his waistband, "Just stare at her, let your eyes wander all over her body from her face to her chest down her stomach to her..." I would've finished talking had I not begun to go to work, I guess he never really needed much stimulant to get it up because after I said "chest" he began to harden and before I finished the saying stomach he was rock and ready. I pulled his waistband over his staff allowing it to stand straight up it was about 7" cut the color of brown sugar from the base to about a 1/4" from the head which was aalmost fully pink. Without wasting time I flick it with my tongue and watch as it responds by flinching back once it does I envelop the head twisting and twirling my tongue around it, I slowly began to take more into my mouth and I hear a very low moan so look up to stare in his eyes as he watches me. 

But when I do I see he is looking behind me, forgeting Isabell was there I reach up and grab his chin tilting his head towards me, we lock eyes and I begun to take the full length in my mouth, massaging his balls which were the size of golf balls with my left hand and rubbing up and down his left leg with my right hand. Causing him to moan more and louder. Keeping our eyes locked I began to pick up speed, leaving some saliva beahind each time. He then began to push his hips forward faster the I then my own movements pushing himself to the back of my throat. Sensing that this means he is close to his eruption I take both of his balls into my mouth as I stroke him. As they rise I can feel them tighten and release, he closeed his eyes and tilted his head back. He moans so deep and loudly then spurt after spurt he shoot 6 shots of cum, the first over my head, the second and thereafter seemed to just spill over the side and into my hand as I continued to stroke him and play with his balls in my mouth.

Ripping us from this oblivious to her presence euphoria Isabell screams at the top of her lungs, "I cant believe this, you just turned out my FUCKING BOYFRIEND!"