Chapter 7

Ok so I've been on a roll with writing and I don't want to stop but I may need some help staying motivated coffee just isnt doing it so Read, comment, vote! Keep me motivated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that night Frank and I became closer and closer, we were together almost 6 days a week the 7 I let Isabell have. Weeks past and summer was over and I hadnt talked to Isabell since that night Frank just allowed her to believe that I didnt come out of the house for a while. The night before school started I went to Franks house as he was going to show me around school for the first day. 

We were just about to go to bed when his doorbell rang and his mother answered and allowed this person in. While getting comfortable in his bed Isabell walked into the room and shuts the door. Im thinking she is going to pitch a fit about me not speaking to her and about Frank lying to her but she doesn't she climbs onto the bed and lays between Frank and I. "You boys want to have some fun?" She asked. Frank speaks first, "Babe it's late school starts tomorrow and we dont want to get up late and run into trouble the first day." "You mean to tell me you gonna pass up this and just go to sleep." She spits at us both. "I wouldn't do that again if I didnt want to go to sleep," I toss in. I had already been having sex with Frank without her so she was no longer necessary in my book. "Excuse me!" she blurts out rather loud. "Henry dont," Frank said.

Pause did he really just tell me not to speak my mind not only has she come here unannounced but now i have to act like I havent been messing around with him. How dare he try to shut me up! But I'll play along if it will get rid of her. "Isabell I would just like to go to bed, I apologize if what I said was offencive but I told you before it happened I don't like girls that way so if you don't mind I'm going to sleep." After speaking I lay down and pull the covers over my head.

Thinking he would ask her to leave was brought to an immediate halt as I heard them begin to kiss. "OH HELL NAW!" The black guy/girl began to rear its ugly head. "I know you two dont plan on having sex while Im laying here that both nasty and rude when I have said I'm not in the mood." I look at the two oh them as Frank has his eyes closed praying I dont take things further and Isabell just stares at me blankly thinking I'm not serious. I get up and grab my things preparing to leave. "Are you really going to leave?" Frank asked. "Why the fuck do you care?" Isabell jumped in not giving me enough time to respond. "He is my friend, was my friend before you and I got together and will more than likely be when we break up!" Frank said. "Wait I didnt mean that." He recanted. "No keep your friend he will probly let you fuck him any way!" Isabell's last words before storming out of the room.

"I hope I didnt just break you two up," I nearly whispered knowing damn well I hoped I did. "No just pissed her off she will be herself by tomorrow trust me it will all blow over." He said. Frank's mother came in. "Is every thing alright boys?" His mother asked. "Yes ma'am, Isabell was just hot about something and didnt get her way," I said before Frank could answer. "Alright boys goodnight." She said before closing the door. 

"So are we gonna get some sleep now?" Frank asked climbing back into bed. "Actually I dont think I'll be able to sleep now she kinda took away my peacefulness." I answered back joining him. "Well I wont sleep if you cant." Frank said rolling over to face me after turning off the light. "We are not a couple so I dont feel comfortable talking to you all night." I said as I got comfortable. "Well we could not talk." He said slyly. "You really want to after all that?" I asked blankly. "Well hey he is awake so I might as well take care of the situation." He answered before leaning closer to me. "True!" I say before prssing my lips fully onto his.

The next morning I woke up to his alarm clock buzzing to his dead ears as I try to lean over him, I realize I am still wrapped in his arms. Waking him up to turn it off himself he reaches and hits the snooze button. "Dont we have to get up when that goes off?" I asked still secured in his arms. "Yes but I am too comfortable to move just yet." He answered. Removing myself from his hold, I get out of bed and said, "Well I will not be late for my first day at a new school!" I left to go to the bathroom to shower and get dressed when I come back Frank hasnt moved a muscle, "You know school starts in ten minutes right?" I asked causing him to jump up and run into the bathroom. Eight minutes later he is running back into the room tooth brush in mouth and hopping on one leg to put on his pants. He glances at the clock and realized I lied, we had about ahalf hour before first bell he just looks at me as I walk past him out th door an head towards the kitchen before yelling out. "You'll pay for that."