Repaying his Kindness

***SMUT***

They spent the drive home talking and laughing about their day "I can't believe I forgot to push you away!" Said Saint hanging his head. "It's all your fault for being too a good kisser Koala!" Saint said with a laugh. Zee was feeling smug "Oh so I'm that good huh? And that wasn't even a real kiss! Imagine what I can make you forget when I kiss you for real..." he wiggled his eyebrows at Saint making him chuckle. "Ohhhh I can't wait to find out. Thank God we're nearly home..." Saint slid his hand up Zee's thigh and cupped his dick through his pants. "SAINT! I'M DRIVING!" Zee choked. Saint laughed out loud. "You should drive quicker then." He joked.

Once the got back to Saint's place they wasted no time. As soon as the door was shut they started kissing. Saint was just reaching for Zee's buttons when someone cleared their throat. They both looked up to find Saint's Mom stood in the door way with her arms folded. "MOM!" Saint said feeling like a naughty child "What are you doing here?" He put some distance between himself and Zee and walked over to hug her. "Well, your boyfriend kindly informed me you were sick yesterday. So I came over to check on you but you were out. I just changed your bed for you and I've cooked some food. I was going to stay and eat with you but I can see you're busy..." She shot a glare at Zee who's face was already a beautiful shade of crimson.

"Mom! Stop trying to embarrass me! You know you're always welcome here but I won't apologise for kissing my boyfriend when I think we're alone..." Saint walked into the kitchen calling over his shoulder "Come on you two let's eat, I'm starving!" Zee looked sheepishly at Saint's Mom, "I'm so sorry." He said before following Saint into the kitchen. Saint was setting the table as if he hadn't just been caught making out by his mother. "The food looks delicious Mom, thanks!" He said.

They sat down and ate together the awkwardness faded after a few minutes as they chatted. "Zee thank you for looking after my boy yesterday. Seeing how well he is today I know you did a good job." She smiled. Zee blushed again, he was not good with compliments. "Thank you. I did try to make him rest today but he was adamant he wanted to work." He said. "That sounds like my Sup, always so stubborn." She ruffled Saint's hair. Once they had finished eating Saint clears the table. "I'll do the dishes," offered Zee "You sit and chat with your Mom." Zee was trying to be nice but the look Saint shot him said the gesture was not appreciated.

Once Zee was out of ear shot Saint's Mom leaned close to her son "I know you're a sensible boy Sup, but love makes people foolish sometimes. I hope you're remembering to use protection..." Saint choked on air. "MOM! I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION!" He whispered angrily. Saint's Mom put her hands up in surrender "Ok, Ok..." she said "I'm just looking out for you!" She squeezed Saint's arm. "Anyway I'm going to leave you two love birds alone. I've intruded long enough..." Saint blushed. "You don't have to go!" He said secretly feeling grateful.

Zee came back to the table just as Saint's Mom was standing to leave. "Thank you so much for the food." He said. She smiled "Any time. Thank you again for taking care of my Sup, I'll see you both soon." Saint walked her to the door to say goodbye. She hugged him and whispered "Don't forget son, be safe!" Then walked away leaving Saint with his mouth gaping.

He shut the door and headed into the living room to find Zee. "You can't leave  me on my own with her ever again!" He said, dramatically flopping down on the sofa. "What happened?" Asked Zee, clearly amused. "She kept on asking if we were using protection! I wanted the floor to swallow me up!" He said hiding his face in the crook of Zee's neck. Zee laughed so Saint pinched his arm. "Ouch!" He squealed "Sorry Bunny, let me make it up to you..." he turned and tipped Saint's chin up "The floor couldn't swallow you up but I can..."  He kissed him gently waiting for permission to deepen their kiss.