Chiang Rai 2

***Guess what? MORE SMUT***

Zee lay back on his old bed and tried to process how much had changed since he was last here. He had a role as one of the main couples in a show, he had a sexy boyfriend who he was hopelessly in love with and this was probably the happiest he'd ever been. Speaking of sexy boyfriends his mind wandered to Saint and what he was doing in shower.  His two dogs suddenly entered the room and jumped on top of him. That usually meant his parents had gone to bed so the dogs knew they were safe to sneak into Zee's room. That also meant his parents wouldn't be able to hear him and Saint from that side of the house. Zee's brain helpfully suggested what he could do with this information... Before he could change his mind he was grabbing the lube and condoms from his suitcase and running to the bathroom.

Saint was enjoying the amazing water pressure when he heard the bathroom door. He was just about to cover himself when the shower curtain was pulled open and he was faced with a very naked Zee. "Koala!" He said attempting to sound scandalised "Your parents are here! What are you doing?" He couldn't sound too convincing because even as he was speaking he was opening his arms to welcome Zee under the water with him.

Zee had locked the bathroom behind him just in case and then stepped into the shower into Saint's waiting arms. "I missed you so much Saint.... I haven't got to see you like this for too long." He said then kissed Saint deeply. He ran his hands up and down Saints back before grabbing hold of his ass. "You're so fucking hot..." he said then kissed him. They continued kissing and groping each other for a while getting harder as they did. "Saint can you fuck me please?" Zee asked panting.

Saint didn't respond he just growled and gripped Zee's shoulders and spun him around so he was facing the shower. "Shit Zee, we don't have any l..." before he had even finished speaking Zee had magically produced the lube and condoms from the shelf outside the shower. "So you had this planned, huh?" Saint said in a deep voice. He grabbed Zee's hips and pushed his legs apart exposing his hole. He squirted the lube directly on to Zee and he moaned at the coldness. Saint wasted no time and started working his fingers into Zee while stroking his dick with the other hand.

Saint was driving him wild he was twisting his fingers inside him and just brushing his prostate before moving them away. "Please Saint..." he begged spreading his legs futher "I'm ready." Saint pulled him up and turned him aroud another were facing each other then kissed him exploring every inch of  Zee's mouth with his tongue. Zee wanted to complain about this not being what he was ready for but this kiss was so perfect and dirty that he simply couldn't.

Saint was unsure if he was going to be able to pull off what he wanted to do but since the first time Zee had mentioned it Saint couldn't get it out of his mind. "Zee," he said breaking their kiss. "I want to fuck you against the wall..." They were both breathing heavily and as he spoke Saint felt Zee shudder in his arms. "Fuck Saint, yes!" Zee said a little louder than he meant to. Saint just smiled then continued "Ok we can try but you know this is all new to me so if it doesn't work..."

Zee cut him off with a kiss. How did he get to be so lucky having a boyfriend who not only listened to his fantasies but tried to make them come true?  "If it doesn't work there's a million other things we can do ok?" He said feeling giddy with excitement. They continued kissing and Saint backed Zee up against the wall of the showerm the cold tiles on his back made Zee shiver. Saint pulled away for a moment and put on the condom, slickkng it with lube. 

"Are you ready Zee?" Saint asked, this combination of nerves and excitement were making him crazy but he needed to know Zee wanted it too. Zee nodded and kissed him again. Saint gripped Zee's hips and lifted him, keeping his back pressed against the wall. It was a little awkward but Saint managed to keep hold of Zee while he guided himself in. He went as slowly as he could but his arms and legs were burning from the effort of holding Zee.

Zee's erection had almost completely gone because of how fast things were going. Saint began slowly thrusting his hips but it was just too uncomfortable for Zee. "Saint..." he gritted ""can we stop please? This isn't what I'd imagined..." The second he spoke Saint had stilled inside him. "Oh thank God!" Saint said "I felt like my legs were going to give in..." he pulled out and lowered Zee back to his feet. They looked at each other for a second before bursting out laughing. "Shhhhh!" Warned Saint "Your parents will hear!" That only made Zee laugh harder. "Ok, ok, sorry..." Zee said eventually. "Let's go to bed instead?" He suggested and of course Saint agreed.

They quickly turned off the shower and grabbed their towels and supplies before running back to Zee's room. Saint quickly discarded the condom in Zee's bin only to be confronted by Zee's dogs giving them what can only be described as judgemental looks. "Sorry guy's, " Zee said quietly "you're out for tonight." He said pushing them out the door and closing it behind him.

Saint had flopped down on the bed still smiling to himself. "Well that was quite something." He said huffing a laugh. "No kidding!" Replied Zee plonking himself down next to Saint. "Are you too tired to continue?" Zee asked hoping the answer would be no. Saint rolled over and hugged Zee "I'm not that tired but you might have to do the work this time." He said kissing Zee's neck and stroking his back.

Zee was completely on board with that idea. He kissed back enthusiastically letting his hands roam over Saint's chest and pinching his nipples. Saint was still hard and while Zee wasn't hard himself yet he could feel the fire beginning to burn again meaning it wouldn't take long to get there. Zee leaned down and took Saint in his mouth grimacing slightly at the taste. Saint took the opportunity to begin slowly working his fingers in and out of Zee with one hand while getting him hard with the other.

It didn't take long before Zee was ready to go again. He slid the condom on Saint and coated it in lube then straddled him. Saint helped guide himself in and Zee slowly lowered himself down. "Fuck." He moaned "This is so much better." When he had Saint fully inside him he just sat there for a second looking at Saint. "I love you, you know?" He said leaning down and gently kissing Saint's lips. "Good, cos I love you too..." Saint replied. Zee sat himself back up and slowly began moving his hips in lazy circles. He closed his eyes and tipped his head back savouring the sensation.

Saint was stroking up and down Zee's thighs while enjoying watching his boyfriend ride his dick. He was hotter than anything Saint had ever seen and while he had the urge to just start thrusting and chasing his orgasm, Saint couldn't ruin the vision before him. Instead he wrapped his fist around Zee's dick and let him completely set the pace.

Feeling Saint's hand around his dick almost made him cum immediately but he held of. This was the most amazing feeling and he couldn't get enough. Even though his legs were beginning to ache nothing would make him stop. He tilted his hips slightly and managed to get Saint hitting his magic spot every time he circled his hips. Soon he could feel the urgency getting greater and greater, his movements sped up and got sloppier the closer he got to his orgams. Saint shifted his hips and pulled Zee down hitting his prostate hard and making Zee cum while silently screaming.

"Zee I'm so close can I carry on?" Saint asked desperately. Zee was so blissed out he just smiled and nodded while keeping his eyes closed. Saint began thrusting his hips faster and faster needing just one little push to send him over the edge. He thrust up hard hitting Zee's prostate again and forcing another orgasm from him. Feeling Zee constrict around him was just what he needed and Saing filled the condom biting his hand to stop from moaning the way he wanted to.