Operation Make Saint Happy pt2

Once they were on the plane for their short flight, Zee pulled out part 2 of his plan. He got his Ipad and headphones out of his bag and set it up to play a video. "Saint... This is for you, just watch ok?" He said putting one side of the headphones in Saint's ear and the other in his own. He pressed play and Zee appeared on the screen. "Hi Saint," recorded Zee said "I asked our friends to send me any clips they had of the two of us, behind the scenes while we were filming. Then I put them all together so we had a filming memory video. Hope you enjoy it Saint."

The screen went black for a second black then Tommy's voice could be heard "How sickly sweet are these two?" He said then moved the camera to show him and Saint about to film their 1st kiss. "They're supposed to hate each other but look!" They were looking into each others eyes and smiling. The scene changed and they were play fighting now. "Get a room!" shouted Poppy while the others laughed. The video continued on and on with different scenes of the two of them together. Until the screen went black again and Zee reappeared. "So our friends are kind of dicks for teasing us but I hope you enjoyed it. I want you to know I've enjoyed every second of filming with you and I love you." The video ended and Zee looked over at Saint. Saint had tears in his eyes. "Thank you so much Zee," he said sniffling "I loved it and I love you!

Zee was so glad Saint had enjoyed the 2nd part of his surprise. "This is just the beginning." He promised "We're going to have so much fun!" Once the plane landed Zee got them a car to their apartment for their stay. It was more modest than some of the places they'd stayed at before but it was in the perfect position for all the things he had in store for his Bunny. It was only 10AM and they had plenty of time for Zee's plans. "Did you get breakfast?" He asked then rephrased. "Could you eat?" Saint smiled and nodded. "Of course I could!" He laughed. "Let's go then!" Zee said grinning.  They left the hotel and headed to a quite little restaurant.

Once they were seated and had ordered their food Zee decided to let Saint know a little bit about what was in store for Saint today. "I hope you don't mind but I have a little surprise plan for us today." Saint smiled "How many surprises am I going to get this trip?" He said laughing. "I've got a few more up my sleeves..." Zee said grinning. Once they finished eating Zee led them outside where a red cab was waiting for them. "Remember our first travel vlog?" Zee said with a smile. "How could I forget?" Saint replied. "It was my first time in one of these. Then we went to the temples, it was one of my favourite days. You're still the only one who ever made merit with me. I always wished we could do that all again sometime." He said wistfully. "Then boy are you going to love my next surprise" said Zee with a laugh.

The red cab pulled up at the gate of one of temples in Phuket, Wat Chalong. Saint basically jumped out of the cab he was so excited. "Omg Zee! Really?!" He said sounding like a kid at Christmas "Yes really my love," Zee said feeling his heart swell. "and this time we don't have to rush at all. We can stay all day." He reached into his bag and pulled out a guide to the temple and it's statues that he'd made himself. On the front was written "Saint's guide to Wat Chalong, from Zee." Saint was already in a tizzy with the excitement of getting to spend all day at the temple with Zee. When he looked at the guide Zee had made he was overwhelmed. He hugged Zee so tightly it hurt his arms. "Thank you so so so much Zee! This has to be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me..." Saint said, his voice filled with emotion.

He hugged Zee for a little while longer then took his hand and led him into the temple. Using Zee's guide Saint led them around the site taking hundreds of photo's of the statues and of himself and Zee. Zee loved seeing Saint so animated and happy about things again so he was having just as much fun as Saint was. Saint was particularly impressed with the relic this temple had. It was said to contain part of the spine of Buddah and Saint's eyes were like saucers as he looked at it. That was Zee's photo of the day, the sheer look of unadulterated joy on his boyfriend's face. By the time they had seen everything at least twice Zee was starting to flag a little. Saint's stomach rumbled and they decided to head out to get some food.

The walked hand in hand down to the town and found a restaurant after a while. It felt good to sit down and hug so they ordered a drink and nibbles, then just sat there, hugged up, talking about their day. "Zee, thank you for an amazing day." Saint said picking at their snacks. "I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend, I love you so much." Zee smiled and squeezed him tightly. "I'd do anything to make you happy my love. I'm glad you enjoyed the surprises today. I just hope you enjoy tomorrow just as much..." Saint kissed Zee deeply then replied "As long as we're together I'm sure I'll love every second of it." He leaned close and whispered in Zee's ear "Now lets order some real food because we're going to need our energy for when we get back to the apartment..."