Filming Part 3

***I know this isn't chronologically correct but it fitted my story better...***
***Of course there is smut***

When the crew burst in early the next morning, Zee was eternally greatful to Saint for getting them into the shower and dressing them in the pjs left for them. Despite still being half asleep he didn't miss all the "Awww's" or "So cute's," but after last night he couldn't find it in himself to be in a bad mood.  He simply kissed Saint on the cheek then headed to the bathroom to get a lonely shower, ignoring the squeals of delight coming from the crew.

After showering alone, Saint was craving Zee's touch. He was really glad they were filming another sexy scene now! They were wearing just their shorts and underwear for this scene and Saint was finding it difficult to concentrate while Zee was stood there being all sexy. The director explained what he wanted from the scene and Saint was happy to comply if it meant he could kiss Zee.

Zee was still buzzing from last night's activities and couldn't wait to get on with the filming. The first part was them kissing and rolling around a little on the deck. Zee still couldn't believe it was his job to kiss the sexy man before him but he was really glad it was. They got into positions while the director explained where to put their hands and how to turn so the camera could get the best shots.

Saint tried his hardest to do as the director had explained but anyone who got to kiss Zee would be flustered. So if they had to reset once or twice, and if Saint looked flushed well that could be for a number of reasons. Everything went surprisingly smoothly after the initial hiccups and it was soon time to move on to the pool to film the final scene.

Zee was so in love with Saint and was falling harder every single day. Seeing him get flustered was one of Zee's favourite things so today's filming had been lots of fun. They moved on to the pool scene where he got to hold Saint again and as an extra bonus it was the finak scene before they got to go back to their place and he coukd get his hands on Saint for real.

Things went well, they hit their marks on the first try it was only when they had to say their lines that things went slightly wrong. Instead of Fighter confessing his love to Tutor as the script said Zee said "I love you Saint..." While this was 100% true, Zee knew this clip would be shared worldwide to show how whipped he was. He wanted to care but, hey, that was 100% true too...

Despite the uproar Zee caused with his slip of the tongue, they still managed to get their final scene of the this trip boxed off pretty quickly. They said their good byes to the cast and headed back as quick as they could. Saint rested his head on Zee's shoulder the whole way back while they held hands. They were both tired after their late night and early start so just sitting like this was enough for now.

Once they arrived back at their place it was dinner time so Zee ordered them room service while Saint started the shower. Once he'd finished ordering and asked for an hour before they brought their food, Zee joined Saint in the shower. He stepped into the bathroom and stripped off his clothes. Saint was already in the shower, so Zee stepped in to join him.

Saint was just about to start washing himself when Zee stepped in the shower behind him. He slipped his arms around Saints waist and pulled him close. "Can I help you wash?" He asked placing a kiss on Saint's neck. Saint mmm'ed his agreement and Zee grabbed the shower gel. Zee lathered up his hands and slowly massaged Saint's chest. There was no intention behind his touches, he was just enjoying the moment.

Zee stepped back a little and began working his hands on Saint's neck and shoulders. Zee knew his boyfriend enjoyed his massages so he took his time. He worked out every single knot he could find, leaving Saint a puddle in his arms. He was thinking of exploring other parts of Saint's body when Saint leaned his head back on to Zee's chest and sighed contentedly "I love you so much my Koala." He said "I love you too Bunny." Zee replied. Zee decided he wouldn't ruin this perfect moment for anything.

He got them both clean and in the thier robes, just in time for the food to arrive. They ate their fill then decided to have a nap before they decided what to do with the rest of their evening. They were snuggled up and asleep in moments. Zee didn't know how long he had been asleep when he felt Saint gently kissing his cheek.  Once he was fully awake he captured Saint's lips then said "What a great way to wake up!" He said pulling Saint down for a hug. Saint began kissing his neck letting his teeth scrape on the most sensitive parts, while letting his hands roam lower and lower until they reached Zee's growing election. "This keeps getting better and better." He said throwing his head back to give Saint better access to his neck.

"Today has been so amazing Zee, you've taken such good care of me since we got here..." he paused what he was saying to slide down and get his mouth on Zee's nipples. Zee moaned loudly and Saint felt him thrust slightly into his hand. "So I want to take care of you now and make sure you know how much I love you." He moved back up Zee's body and guided Zee's hand behind him. Zee could feel that Saint had prepped himself for him and a million scenarios of what he wanted to do filled his head.

Zee pulled Saint down so their entire bodies were pressed together then kissed him deeply. Saint ground his erection down on to Zee's needing some friction. "We can do this however you want Zee, tonight you're in charge." Zee kissed Saint and began pulling them up the bed. He sat up and got Saint in his lap facing him "Can you ride me like this?" Zee almost begged. "But slowly, I want to make this last. Seeing as we finally have the time."

Saint smiled loving how sappy his boyfriend was. "What ever you want my love." He said leaning in to kiss Zee. If he wanted it slow then Saint would oblige happily. He kissed Zee and ran his nails down his chest, pausing to pinch his nipples. Zee dropped his head back on to the head board and moaned at the sensation. Saint reached for the lube on his side of the bed then poured some onto his hand. He lifted himself up and squeezed lube on Zee before lining him self up and letting himself slowly sink down.

Saint was still as Zee ran his hands up and down his back kissing him softly. Once he felt less overwhelmed he started slowly rocking his hips. Zee kept his hands on Saint's back, trying to keep him as close as possible. This was not what they were used to at. There was always a sort of desperation or control involved but this was simply them giving themselves to each other. It was slow and gentle and perfect.

Saint had been rocking in Zee's lap for almost an hour when Zee began to feel the tremors in Saint's legs from the excursion. "Want me to take over?" Zee asked panting into Saint's ear. "No." Saint replied "I want to stay like this forever, but I'm pretty sure my legs will snap off if I don't move soon." He admitted sadly.  Zee picked Saint up and  softly lay him on the bed. He hated not being inside Saint but he wanted to make sure he was alright before they continued.

Zee lifted Saint's left leg on to his shoulder and began massaging and kissing it from Saint's ankle to his thigh, the whole time watching Saint's expressions and thinking how sexy he was. Once Zee was sure the left leg was OK, he repeated his actions on the right.  This time as he reached Saints thigh he didn't stop. He took Saint's still semi hard dick in his mouth and slid his fingers inside at the same moment. "Shiiiiiittttt" Saint moaned, sending all the blood in Zee's body flowing straight to his dick.

"Fuck, Saint, I need to cum so bad now. I know I said I wanted to make this last but I just can't take it any more..." he grabbed more lube and slicked himself up. "Can I? I want you to cum too..." Saint nodded in agreement, feeling just as desperate as Zee was. Zee didn't waste a second sliding straight in. He paused to make sure Saint was OK before he began rocking his hips slowly. Before long he was thrusting hard and fast trying to hit Saint's prostate. "I'm so close Saint...." Zee panted as the sweat dripped from his brow. Saint rehed between them and started jerking himself in time to Zee's thrusts, cumming moments later. Feeling and hearing Sain cum was more than enough to push Zee over the edge to his own orgasm.