TutorFighter? or FighterTutor?

***ALL SMUT THANKS TO EP10 AND  MY DIRTY MIND***

The ride back to Saints place was pretty quiet. Zee was happy to just stare at his boyfriend while he drove. Seeing him happy again made him feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy inside. He honestly loved their fans for helping him get his boyfriend back in the right frame of mind and he couldn't wait to get him home and naked.

Saint was still on a high, partly from seeing his fans and partly because of the flirty conversation him and Zee had over dinner. He loved it when they challenged each other, he knew he was safe to let his assertive side out with Zee. Zee could give just as good as he got and he loved playing just as much as Saint did. Saint couldn't wait to get home to continue their earlier conversation. He would continue it in the car but he had to focus on driving and he knew now they were alone it wouldn't remain just a conversation for long.

They got in and headed to the living room. Before they even got on the room, Saint decided to pick Zee up and carry him to the sofa. "So, Fighter..." he whispered in Zee's ear. "You ready for your Tutor?" He dropped Zee on the sofa and lay down on top of him. He grabbed Zee's hips and manoeuvred him so he could lay between his legs. Neither of them were hard yet, but Saint knew it wouldn't take long. Saint kissed Zee, deep and dirty, while undoing his shirt.

Zee let Saint take control for a little while. Who wouldn't want a sexy man like Saint claiming them with his mouth? He let him undo his shirt, then when Saint sat up to remove his own shirt, Zee decided it was time to play back. He quickly got up and threw Saint over his shoulder and carried him to the bedroom. He dumped him on the bed and lay down on top of him. "Oh Tutor," he said with a rough voice. "I think YOU need to be ready for your Fighter tonight..." Zee didn't give Saint a chance to respond, he made sure his lips were otherwise occupied.

Saint was getting hard and couldn't decide which way he wanted tonight to go. He loved topping Zee but he also loved the feeling of having Zee fill him. In fact Saint loved pretty much everything that involved him and Zee together, so no matter who "won" he knew they'd both be shaking from their intense orgasms by the end of the night. It was too early to admit defeat just yet though, so he rolled and switched their positions, oinning Zee to the bed. "Are you sure Zee?" He said his voice oozing power. "I thought you liked being good for me?" Saint grabbed Zee's wrists and pinned them above his head with one hand then attacked his nipples with mouth.

Zee thrust his hips up and moaned loudly as Saint bit down on his nipple before licking it soothingly. Saint knew how to push his buttons so well that he was already hard. "Fuck Saint," he said but was unable to finish his sentence as Saint lifted his head and claimed his mouth once more. When Saint took charge like this Zee's brain tended to shut down. He had done some research since he and Saint had been together and had come to the conclusion he was probably a Sub and that's why he loved it when Saint went into Dom mode. But right now, the play fighting was more important than being a good Sub so he pulled his arms free and flipped Saint on to his back.

"Zee loves being good for Saint..." he said as he was opening Saint's and his own pants. "...But tonight is about Fighter and Tutor." Zee looked up and saw Saints pupils were blown with lust. "So Tutor, can you behave long enough for Fighter to suck your dick?" Saint let his head flip on to the pillow. "Kiss me first..." he begged and Zee was only too happy to oblige. Saint grabbed his hair and tugged it gently causing Zee to moan.

Zee lifted his head slightly and whispered "You're not playing fair  Tor..." He started kissing Saints neck then sucked a hickey next to his collar bone. "So neither will I." He continued kissing his way down Saint's chest until he reached his nipples then he sucked one into his mouth and let his teeth graze it slightly. Saint bucked up with his hips causing their erections to rub together through their boxers. "Fuck." Zee moaned. "Pants off, now." He said standing up and quickly getting naked before returning and pulling off the rest of Saints clothes.

While Zee was taking off his pants Saint turned and grabbed the lube and condoms from his drawer. When Zee climbed back on the bed and started kissing him again Saint made up his mind what he wanted. "Fighter..." he sighed "I want you inside me, but I'm going to be calling the shots ok?" Saint thought this was the perfect compromise and as always they would both be completely satisfied. He pushed Zee onto his back to waiting for a reply. He kissed Zee on his Adam's apple before continuing. "Now get me ready while I suck your dick." He passed the lube then straddled Zee's chest, exposing his hole.

If Zee's brain wasn't already shut down, the second Saint's talented mouth was on his dick it certainly was. "Holy shit..." he moaned unable to move for a second. Saint stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Can you get me ready or shall I prep you?" He asked, but from the tone of his voice Zee knew it wasn't really a question. "I can do it... he said eagerly opening the lube. Saint raised his eyebrow then turned and continued sucking Zee's dick.

Zee began opening Saint up which was not easy as his brain was stuck on a loop of "Saint's mouth is magical!" and "Don't cum too soon!" It probably took longer than it should have but Saint was happily moaning and rocking back on Zee's fingers while he was sucking his dick so Zee guessed he didn't mind. "Saint, I'm going to cum if you don't stop and I really want to be inside you when that happens..." Saint immediately stopped and gripped the base of Zee's dick. "Sorry I was having such a good time, I got carried away." He grinned. "Hey," said Zee "I'm not complaining, it was amazing..."

Saint rolled the condom on Zee then turn to face him. Zee held his dick while Saint lowered himself down on it. "I am not going to last long Zee..." Saint warned. "So I need you to do what I say." Zee simply nodded, feeling too overwhelmed to speak, he knew exactly where Saint was coming from and he was no better himself. Saint took hold of his hands and guided one to his dick and the other to his nipple. "Touch me," he demanded "and don't be gentle." Zee was proud of himself for not cumming on the spot at those commands and he even managed to do as he was told.

After a second Saint began rocking his hips. There was no grace to his movements as he was being driven by the sheer need to cum. He moved faster and faster leaning back to get Zee hitting his prostate on every rock of his hips. "Harder Zee..." he begged. Zee pinched his nipple hard and thrust his hips up as Saint pushed down. That pushed Saint over the edge and he came all over Zee's chest, Zee came only seconds later moaning Saint's name.