Fiancées

It was a blur of kissing and hugging and general rolling around on the blanket for a long while until the waiter loudly cleared his throat and politely reminded them that they had to be cleaned and packed up by 11pm. They had both apologised for losing track of time and offered to help with the work. The waiter refused and congratulated them on their engagement and told them to enjoy the rest of their night with a wink. This left both of them in absolute hysterics as they thanked him and started the walk back to the apartment.

They held hands and Saint couldn't stop looking at his ring. The craftsmanship was amazing, it was a work of art on his finger. "Zee, where did you get our rings they're so beautiful" he said unable to stop smiling. Zee recounted the story of the jewellers and how he had recruited his Ma's help. "WAIT! SHE KNEW BEFORE I DID?" Saint gasped, he had no idea his mother was so good at keeping secrets. "Of course she did!" Zee said kissing Saint's hand. "I had to ask her permission after all." That had been terrifying if Zee was honest but she knew how much they adored each other and had agreed pretty quickly, saying as long as her baby stayed this happy she was happy. "Zee! This just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter! You are such a romantic!" Saint pulled Zee in close and kissed him deeply.

Unsurprisingly the walk back to the apartment took longer than the trip to the beach had. Saint was a big ball of energy and bounced around the room. Once he'd finally calmed down he said "I can't believe I'm your fiancé and you're mine!" Saint pulled Zee down and kissed him deeply. "Will you make love to me Zee?" He asked shyly. "I want our first time as fiancées to be special." Zee softly kissed Saint's lips then said "What ever my fiancé wants my fiancé gets." He said as he began unbuttoning Saint's shirt.

Zee wanted to show with his actions how precious Saint was to him. Neither of them were in a rush after last night and this morning so Zee wanted to take his time and worship Saint's entire body. They were both pretty sandy from the beach so he decided to start with a shower. Zee kissed Saint's chest that he had exposed before saying. "Shall we go to the bathroom fiancé?" He asked nibbling on Saint's neck. Saint giggled and said "Lead the way fiancé." Once they were in the bathroom they slowly removed each others clothes placing kisses and gentle touches as they went.

Zee started the shower and made sure it was the perfect temperature before helping Saint step in. Zee climbed in after Saint and hugged from behind. He ran his hands down Saint's chest letting his thumbs drag on his hardening nipples. "Do have any idea how perfect you are?" He whispered in Saint's ear letting his hands wander slightly lower. "I could spend years trying to imagine my perfect soul mate and they wouldn't be a patch on you." Zee kissed Saint's neck. "No Zee, you're the one who's perfect. You're the only one in the world that makes me feel like my true self. I never have to hide anything from you because you're the other half of me." Saint said turning in Zee's arms so he could kiss him properly.

They took their time just kissing, exploring each others mouth and letting their hands innocently roam down each others backs. "Can I wash you?" Zee asked reaching for the shower gel and Saint nodded in response. "Turn around for me my fiancé." Saint smiled and turned away from Zee. Zee poured the gel into his hands and began massaging Saint's shoulders. He cleaned his arms and then moved on to his chest. Zee's hands ventured lower and Saint leaned his head back on to Zee's shoulder. Zee cleaned Saint all over, keeping his touches gentle and as innocent as possible. He finally got down on his knees and washed Saint's legs and feet. When he stood up Saint kissed him soundly and rubbed his soapy body all over Zee. He grabbed the shower gel and repeated the actions Zee had done to him, not missing an inch of Zee's skin. Then he stood up and rinced them both off, "Shall we go to bed Fiancé?" He asked.

Zee turned off the shower and helped Saint get out. He grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around himself before finding another towel and starting to dry Saint. Once most of the water was gone he wrapped the towel around Saint's waist and led him to the bedroom. Saint lay down on the bed and Zee lay next to him, feeling over come with how beautiful Saint was. The rolled over so they were face to face and began slowly kissing. After a while Zee put their foreheads together so they could catch their breath. "How lucky are we?" He asked. "Out of the whole world of people we found each other. I found my soul mate." Saint was too overwhelmed to say anything other than "I love you." Zee kissed Saint's nose and cheeks before heading back to his luscious lips, trying to hold back his tears.

Although there was no rush, Zee's need to kiss every inch of Saint began to itch under his skin. He moved his mouth down to Saint's neck and gently sucked on his pulse point as Saint clung to his back, moaning softly. Zee gently rolled Saint onto his back still kissing his neck. He climbed on top of Saint before he moved lower to his chest, kissing or nipping every inch. Zee continued his methodical work all over Saint's front side right down to his feet. Saint's dick had twitched with interest at first and he was half hard by the time Zee climbed back up and asked him to roll over.

Once Saint was laying on his stomach Zee began the same process. Starting with the back of Saint's neck and working lower and lower. Once he reached Saint's perfect ass he couldn't stop himself nipping at his cheeks before moving on to his legs. Zee wriggled his way back up and said "Will you roll over? I want to see your sexy face." Saint rolled over and Zee noticed what a lovely blush had spread across his face and ears and the fact that he was almost fully hard. "I love you so much..." Zee said with absolute conviction. "I love you too." Whispered Saint before pulling Zee in for a kiss. Zee climbed on top of Saint and deepened the kiss, rubbing erections together.

They carried on like that, kissing touching and rubbing until Saint broke the kiss said "I can't take it any more Zee I need you inside of me. Please..." Zee could never say no Saint so he reached for the lube stashed under his pillow. "I want to see my fiancé's face when he cums if that's ok with you?" Zee said. He began stroking Saints dick. He waited for Saint to nod in response before propping Saint's hips up with pillows. He slicked up his fingers and began prepping Saint, again he didn't care about time. This was about showing Saint how much he worshiped him. When he was managing to work 3 fingers in and out, he took Saint's dick in his mouth and stroked his prostate simultaneously which caused Saint to buck off the bed and moan loudly. "Zeeeee...." Saint said breathlessly "I want you inside me when I cum please..."

Zee was so lost in giving Saint pleasure, he'd forgotten about himself. He looked down to realise he was rock and leaking because of how Saint was reacting to his touch. "Fuck..." Zee said as he grabbed his dick and lined himself up with Saints hole. He slowly slid in resisting the urge to just slam in and not stop til they both came. Saint was leaking between them and now Zee was leaning over him he could see how far gone Saint was. He was flushed all down his chest and his breathing was ragged like he'd been running.

Zee started off slowly, mainly because he wanted this to be more love making than fucking but also because he was worried he was going to cum too soon. He continued slowly thrusting for a while but the angle didn't feel right so he lifted Saint's hips and pushed in again. This time he hit Saint's prostate, making Saint beg for more. He was fighting but losing the battle with his body to just slam in over and over when Saint wrapped his legs around him and yelled "Harder Zee. Now." Now Zee was only human so the command went straight to his hips and he began fucking Saint with unbridled passion. Zee thought it was miraculous he'd lasted this long already to the extra few minutes he managed to drag out of himself until Saint came deserved some kind of award. He would tell Saint that later for now he gave them a quick clean up then crawled back to Saint. "I love you fiancé." He whispered then passed out. Saint kissed his head and said "I love you too fiancé." Before falling asleep himself.