Honeymoon pt3

Saint had passed out from the intensity of the orgasms he had just had. It had been a while since that had happened but he and Zee's love making was always intense and satisfying so he wasn't really surprised. Being brought to the point of overstimiulation was nothing new to them. Zee must have been in a better state than he was because he'd woken up clean and naked thanks to his wonderful, caring husband. Saint was grinning with how amazing their night had been and it wasn't over yet. He might be feeling a little sore but Zee would be getting his punishment.

He stood up and grabbed his silk robe, wrapping the luxurious item around himself before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. He'd been under the spray for a few minutes when he heard the bathroom door open and he was soon joined by his husband. Zee immediately encircled Saint in his arms and kissed his neck. Saint could never put into words how safe and cherished being behld like this made him feel. "I can't believe you left me all alone..." Zee said into the crook of Saint's neck and Saint could feel his pout. "Well I was getting myself ready..." he said with a wicked grin, imagining all the fun they were about to have.

Saint turned in Zee's arms and kissed him. "You see I have a husband who can't do as he's told and needs to be punished." He said tugging lightly on Zee's hair before kissing him deeply. The prickles of pain in Zee's scalp heightened his pleasure. "Mmmm..." He moaned into the kiss, grabbing Saint's ass and pulling him closer. After a while Saint finally broke the kiss, allowing them both to catch their breath. "We need to get clean and begin your punishment." He said panting against Zee's lips. Zee immediately began soaping himself up, eager to see what Saint had in store for him this time.

The shower went quickly after that both men desperate to get their hands on each other properly again. "Now Zee..." Saint said as he gathered the things he needed from the table. "Do you know why you're being punished?" He asked, his dick was already at half hard from their earlier kissing session so pumped it slowly as he looked at his husband. Just hearing Saint use that voice got Zee excited. "Uhmmmm..." he said wracking his mind. He was so turned on earlier that he couldn't honestly remember what he'd done so he took a wild guess. "...I touched myself when you told me not to?" He said sounding unsure.

Saint wanted to laugh at Zee's face, his left eyebrow had almost disappeared into his hairline and he clearly had no clue what he'd done but as he guessed correctly, Saint decided to be nice. "Very good Zee." He said stroking himself, enjoying the drag of his fingers along his shaft. Neither man had bothered dressing after their shower and there was something about Saint's appraising stare that made Zee feel so exposed and sexy.

Zee's dick gave an interested twitch as he watched Saint stroke himself. "Did you notice any new toys earlier when you picked out my pretty panties?" He asked staring straight into Zee's soul. "I hope they aren't ruined by the way." He added with a quirk of his brow. "I ermm. I saw the vibrator and the crop..." Zee said swallowing his saliva as Saint smiled like a tiger would to an antelope. "So you missed this then?" Saint said holding up a chain.