The Way, the Truth, and the Life

Proverbs 14:2 He who walks in his uprightness fears the Lord, But he who is perverse in his ways despises Him.

Proverbs 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Proverbs 14:14 The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, But a good man will be satisfied from above.

Proverbs 14:15 The simple believes every word, But the prudent considers well his steps.

Proverbs 14:16 A wise man fears and departs from evil, But a fool rages and is self-confident.

Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence, And His children will have a place of refuge.

Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, To turn one away from the snares of death.

Proverbs 14:35 The king's favor is toward a wise servant, But his wrath is against him who causes shame.

Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes shame; But with the humble is wisdom.

Proverbs 11:3 The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them.

Proverbs 11:4 Riches do not profit in the day of wrath, But righteousness delivers from death.

Proverbs 11:5 The righteousness of the blameless will direct his way aright, But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.

Proverbs 11:6 The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the unfaithful will be caught by their lust.

Proverbs 11:19 As righteousness leads to life, So he who pursues evil pursues it to his own death.

John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

John 14:4 And where I go you know, and the way you know."

John 14:5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.