Chapter 1 : Betrayal

Disclaimer :  I don't own Rick Riordan's books

I don't update that much especially on school days but I will try.

——————————————————

Loss. That was all that he felt. He didn't remember when he lost everything or if he ever had anything in the first place. He lost everything the moment she betrayed him. That day was supposed to be happy. It was his birthday after all.

His birthday gift was himself, kneeling down on the floor with chains wrapped around his wrists.

"Percy Jackson, traitor of Olympus, do you accept your sentence of eternal punishment in Tartarus?"

He didn't answer and stared at his father, Jason, Nico, Thalia, Frank and Hazel who were all weeping at the corner. They were restrained for fear of releasing him. He scanned the room searching for her.

There she was. The person he fell in Hell for. The person he gave his trust and love to. Just a few minutes ago, he was thinking of their future together but now here he was, her eyes giving him a condemning look. She was his everything but now she left him with nothing. He was on his knees looking at the people he saved many times.

While condemning himself,the doors burst open. A man stood in the middle, surprised at the scene before him. Percy squinted his eyes, trying to get a look at the face of the man. It was hard especially with his eye bruised. He recognized the man.

It was Apollo, god of healing and the sun. Percy had gotten closer to the god after he was turned into a mortal. They had become best of friends and treated each other as brothers.

Apollo realized the situation and ran to him. Seeing his friend battered and bruised after a long day of work was horrifying. He reached out to Percy and tried to heal him but Zeus ordered his men to stop Apollo.
Percy smiled at Apollo, grateful for his help. They grabbed Apollo's arms and dragged him away from Percy.

Percy finally accepted it. He would miss his friends especially Apollo. A lot of his enemies were waiting for him in Tartarus. He was sure that it wouldn't exactly be a warm welcome.

"Any last words?" Zeus's booming voice shaking him out of his thoughts.

He inhaled and replied with a shaky tone. "Please don't hurt my friends when I'm gone. Dad, don't hold any grudges and Nico, don't kill yourself after this."He flashed his signature lopsided smirk. Trying his best to be happy for his friends one last time. He knew in himself that none of it was true and that he wouldn't betray anyone even if it threatened his life. Nobody would listen to him because of the proof she brought. He couldn't even say her name anymore.

"I'm ready."

He closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply and put his head down. With tears running down his face, he looked at his friends and family one last time as Zeus hurled his Master Bolt at him, closing him off from reality forever.