Chapter 10 : The Plan

LEO/SUMMER'S POV
——————————————————————————
After a few more encounters with other demigods, they found the enemy flag.

It had the symbol of the Athena Cabin, an owl holding a tree branch. Two demigods were protecting the flag.

Clarisse, daughter of Ares and Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter were standing a few meters away from the flag.

He nodded at Spring, giving him the signal, they split up. He flew down and landed in front of them.

The two quickly drew their weapons out. Clarisse lunged at him with her spear, a typical move of a child of Ares. He sidestepped, a move he learned from Percy or Winter, dodging her attack.

Clarisse quickly gained her composure and tried to stab him, aiming at his chest. He blocked it and pushed her back.

Summer wasn't as good as the other Seasons in combat. He preferred using his powers but he didn't want to lag behind so he trained a bit with Winter.

He unsheathed his sword, reaching to his back and slashed at her. Clarisse blocked it with her spear, almost falling down because of the impact.

They continued fighting for a few more minutes until Summer slammed his sword against Clarisse's spear causing it to break in half and fall to the floor. He hit Clarisse in the head with the other side of his sword. She fell to his side, unconscious.

While all of that was happening, Katie Gardner was nowhere to be found. The daughter of Demeter was knocked out by Autumn and Spring who took the enemy flag and ran as fast as possible.

Summer soon followed after, catching up to Spring. They ran as fast as possible, with demigods at their tail, they crossed the creek and the symbol of Athena changed in to theirs.

Summer and Spring did a high five. Autumn gave a slight smile and patted Summer in the back. They went to find Winter to celebrate.

The conch horn sounded three times. "Capture of the flag is finished. The Seasons are the winners!" Chiron announced.

PERCY/ WINTER'S POV
——————————————————————————
As soon as Percy heard the conch horn, he stood up and grabbed his things. He saw the other Seasons coming towards him.

"Good job."Spring said while patting him in the back.

"Let's go, the campers are waiting." Autumn untied the unconscious campers and carried them.

After bringing the campers to the Apollo Cabin, Percy went straight to their cabin to rest.

SPRING'S POV
——————————————————————————
Spring was worried. Worried about Winter. The guy was always cold as long as he remembered but now he was showing emotions.

Spring knew that he should be happy but the emotions Winter was showing was negative. He was more angry and moody these days, like if you talk to him, he might just snap.

He watched as he saw Winter walking towards their cabin.

"Has Winter always been like that?"

Spring turned around and saw Nico. The son of Hades was curious about Winter.

"Yeah," Spring scratched his head. "It's hard to break through his walls, but once you know him, he's actually a good guy."

Spring smiled sincerely at Nico. At least someone isn't judging Winter without actually knowing him. He thought.

Nico cut the silence."Let's go, we have a party for the winners."

Nico gestured to follow him. He followed soon after.

PERCY'S POV
——————————————————————————
Winter saw the lights from the mess hall. There was a feast prepared for them. He chose not to attend because there were too many people.

Their cabin had a second floor. Percy took a deep breath and looked at the sky.

Bob says hello. He thought while staring at the stars. The poor giant had been killed during the Giant War. Percy promised to release him from Tartarus but the prideful Olympians refused to keep their promise.

"Tch...Why did I even expect the gods to honor that promise. After I saved their buts, they can't even be grateful." His face scrunched up because of the awful thought.

He turned his head and looked at the constellations of Zoe Nightshade. The stars formed a woman with a bow and was named "The Huntress" after the daughter of Atlas.

Percy was relieved that at least Zoe had a formal and honored death.

Taking one last glance a t the night sky, Percy walked towards his bed and closed his eyes.

HADES'S POV
——————————————————————————
In the Olympian throne room
It was in the middle of the night, the gods were arguing as usual. Zeus was bickering with Poseidon about something.

"Brother, we have to prepare for War. Order is rising and here we are doing nothing. We don't have him here to protect us." Poseidon argued.

Zeus waved his hand and dismissed Poseidon. "Do we need that piece of trash to protect us? No! We are strong enough. I will show Order the strength of Olympus."

"Do not worry,Uncle. We have the Seasons to help us." Athena added.

Poseidon shook his head and returned to his throne. It seems Zeus's pride will be Olympus's downfall.

Apollo and Hermes were chatting with each other, while smiling.

Hades huffed and decided to take matters in his own hands.

"Everyone," his voice was loud and clear.
"We must prepare. We cannot underestimate  Order and his minions. After all, he is a primordial. The odds are clearly not in our favor. Percy Jackson is not here to save us again. I suggest we take this seriously."

When Percy's name was mentioned, the gods who supported Percy frowned. Even if years had passed, it was clear that the demigod had left an impression on them.

After a few years or Percy's banishment, Poseidon could barely function properly. The oceans turned gray and murky. Apollo had convinced the sea god to continue his duties because of Percy's last words.

Apollo was the one who brought them together again even for a bit. Hades, himself was affected a bit. He was used to the occasional visits from Percy and had grown attached to the demigod.

Apollo was breaking inside but the sun god couldn't bear to see his friend's family separated.

Hades caught Apollo crying in his room. The god of darkness wanted to consult Apollo for something and was met with the sun god crying on the floor. He decided to leave and keep it to himself.

At the name of his friend, Apollo's bright glow dimmed. A sad look flashed in Hermes's face but quickly hid it.

They all nodded in agreement and proceeded to plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello, it's me the author. I'm sorry again for taking so long to update. I had to settle things with online school. Here's the new chapter. I hope you enjoy!💜💜💜

-LadyBeauty
-----------------------------------------------------------