Chapter 7 : The last Season

PERCY/WINTER'S POV
——————————————————————————

Flying through the forests of Alaska, Percy was checking if he missed anything. He had informed Autumn that he would be late.

He was on the other side of the world. It would only take a few minutes before he reached Camp.

He shuddered. Memories started appearing in his mind. Cold wind and snow started to surround him. Noticing the change in his powers, Percy put his emotions in place.

Chaos had reminded him that his emotions will interfere with his powers more that the other Seasons. It was one of his reasons as to why he's cold. He limited his contact to people, making others have a hard time getting along with him. His circle of friends were involved Chaos and the other Seasons ONLY.

Just like Autumn, he was fine with it. It was better that way. No one could hurt him again. He shook his head, he was going to be late. No time for useless thoughts. He spread his wings and soared to the air.

5 Minutes Later
ANNABETH'S POV
——————————————————————————
Nico stood up after Clarisse gave him the signal. He walked out of the room and led the other campers.

After a few minutes, they had arrived. Camp looked different, with more training grounds and a place where the Olympians could meet with their kids. The gods haven't changed. Only Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Poseidon were visiting their kids.

Annabeth saw kids from the Poseidon running to the training grounds. The familiar black hair and green eyes. Poseidon was still sad about Percy. The oceans have lost it's beauty.

Stupid Percy. Annabeth had only dated the boy because of his popularity. She admits that she was jealous of Percy. Always acting hero and being blessed with great achievements.

It annoyed her. A Seaweed Brain like Percy, who gets everything he wished for while she had to stay in his shadow, working her ass off.

She doesn't see why Nico and the others like Percy. Clearly, they all changed since he left. With Nico getting darker and quieter and Thalia always spending time with the hunters.

The rest of the Seven were now all Camp Leaders with her in the lead. She could see the sadness of the other Seven even if they tried to hide it. Jason, Hazel and Frank rarely visited the Camp.

Piper, on the other hand preferred to help the Hecate and Hephaestus Cabin. Cabin Nine was low on manpower with Leo gone and all that.

They shot looks of hatred at her but she just shrugged it off. After all, she would always be the best now that Percy is gone.

The conch horn blew twice. It meant Camp was under attack. Annabeth rushed to Thalia's tree. The tree was covered in snow since it was Winter.

An army of monsters had formed on top of the hill. Other campers had also assembled beside her. The other three Seasons flew in front of them. They looked confident.

Annabeth huffed, the Seasons couldn't handle an army with that many monsters by themselves.

"Move back. We will handle this. Take care of the monsters that will come through." Autumn's commanding voice was heard by the demigods.

Summer cracked his knuckles. "I need my morning workout anyways."

The three Seasons rushed into battle. Spring handling the west side and Autumn on the east. Summer was wrecking through the army, burning and melting every monster he sees. It was winter, how did he do that.

A minute passed and all that was left standing was the Titan Hyperion. The titan led the army of monsters to Camp in Order's bidding.

The three went to finish off the Titan until they felt a colder chill in the air. It made everyone shiver including Summer despite the fire surrounding him. It was already cold enough.

A man descended from the sky. He made a cyclone made of ice, snow and wind, obscuring the others' vision.

Spring moved back, gesturing to the others to do the same. They followed his lead and moved back once more.

After a few seconds, the wind, ice and snow cleared and a man standing beside a pile of golden dust approached us.

PERCY'S POV
——————————————————————————
Percy arrived in the middle of battle. It looked like Order had started his rampage beginning with Camp Half Blood.

He spotted Hyperion in the middle. Spring, Summer and Autumn took care of the other monsters. Summoning a cyclone to prevent them from seeing, he approached Hyperion.

The Titan was prideful as usual." Who are you? Another puny attempt of the gods to save their asses?"

Percy scowled. He wasn't the gods' lapdog and he will never be. Grabbing his sword, he slashed the Titan's arm. Hyperion swung his sword in an attempt to hit Percy but he avoided it.

Percy switched weapons. He created a bow made of ice and fired a shot with his essence. His essence is ice cold, enough to kill a primordial. The arrow hit Hyperion's eye and ice started to envelope the Titan's body.

Practicing for a few years, made him a great archer along with the blessing of Apollo. Percy never knew that the blessing he got from the God as a joke would finally have it's use.

He flew down and landed in front of Hyperion. With wide eyes staring at him, he stabbed the Titan. Gold dust fell to the ground. He cleared the cyclone and approached the other Seasons.

Spring patted him in the back.

"Nice job, W. Come on, let's go. I want to rest already." Spring had a habit of complimenting Percy.

"Man, that was a cool entrance. Get it? Cool and Winter." Summer added jokingly. Hitting  Summer on the head, Spring dragged Percy  to the entrance of Camp Half Blood.

A clump of demigods had assembled there. Percy sighed, it was going to be a long day.

——————————————————————————
Hey there, Author here. Sorry for the short chapter. It's late and my mom might catch me using my phone😅. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Have a good day/night and bye. 👋
- Your lovely author 💜
——————————————————————————