Chapter 5 : Going Back

PERCY'S POV
——————————————————

Percy had been devoid of any emotion. He had been completely cold. The only people who can warm him up are the other Seasons or Chaos himself.

He learned how to shut people out and control his emotions. Looking at the mirror, his face held no signs of emotion.

He had to admit that he always had a soft spot for the other three Seasons. It reminded him of his friends in Camp Half Blood. Autumn was like Nico, a quiet boy who looked lonely like the streets during Autumn and Spring like Jason, the boy who was relaxed and confident that everything will be alright like a new spring day.

Summer was like Leo, the bright and cheerful person who makes everyone smile and laugh on a warm summer day. Chaos had become a father figure to him. Guiding him in every decision.

Chaos had requested to meet in his palace. He had something to tell them.

"I need your help." Chaos reluctantly pleaded.

The Seasons were intrigued. Chaos rarely intervened in their affairs much less ask help from them.

"My brother, Order is rising. Along with his minions. I cannot interfere directly because of my vow that is why I ask of you to help them." He looked at the Seasons seriously.

"I know all of you have had your dark past. It is happening in Earth. Please help them and save the innocent people." Chaos pleaded.

Percy was shaking from anger and hate. Not again. He didn't want to go back. The whole room was turning to ice and ground was shaking. He will NEVER go back. Too much pain and suffering awaited him there.

Chaos rushed to him. Trying to calm him down. Even if Winter was the last Season, he was the strongest. Chaos couldn't risk the whole place going down.

He whispered."Percy, if you can't do it for them, do it for me. Your friends need your help more than ever before." Chaos put his hand on Percy's back to comfort him.

The other Seasons were surprised. Winter, who barely held any emotion was on his knees shaking.

After a few minutes, they managed to calm down and convince Winter to do it with a few conditions.

First, he wouldn't reveal his identity unless he wants to and he will keep his past hidden.

"Please reveal your true names and appearances to each other. It's been a few years, you should trust each other by now."

Chaos glanced at the Seasons. None of them had qualms about revealing their true identities except Winter.

They knew they were pushing it already. Winter was already forced, but Chaos had to do it or else their teamwork will be greatly affected.

Spring would go first. He was enveloped with green leaves before they saw his true appearance. Brown hair rested against his brows and green eyes pierced their gazes.

"My name is Aurelio Romania. A demigod in the 18th century. I am the son of Jupiter, lord of the skies. I was banished after being deemed as an unworthy son." Spring looked down expecting the others to diss at him.

Summer replied with "That's so cool!!!" and kept jumping up and down. The teen was excited seeing a demigod from the 18th century. Autumn replied with a small smile along with Winter.

Next up was Summer. He shone brightly, revealing a curly, brown - haired guy and brown eyes. Winter squinted and wondered why the person looked familiar.

"Hey, My name is Leo Valdez, the Man, the Myth and the Legend himself. I am the son Hephaestus, God of fire and forges." Summer winked and smiled brightly.

Winter looked shocked. He didn't expect meeting an old friend. When he was banished, Leo was still nowhere to be found. They didn't know if he was alive or not.

Autumn followed next. He glowed purple and the rustle of leaves could be heard. He had black hair, purple eyes and pale skin. It reminded Percy of Nico. They were an exact replicaof each other but Autumn was older and much more muscular.

"Zargeus Ciar Blackwell. Son of Hades. I took part in World War II." He said grimly.

Winter smirked a little. It would be nice for Nico to have an older brother. He sighed. It was his turn.

He stepped out of his throne and removed his hood. The magic that refrained people from seeing his face was also removed. It was a gift from Chaos.

"My name is Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon, Lord of the Seas."

He brought his hood back and rearranged the magic again. Leo's jaw dropped. He thought Percy was in Camp Half Blood. Wondering why Percy was here, he looked curiosly at the former Camper.

Chaos intervened."We will be teleported to Olympus tomorrow. It will be your choice to come together or separately." He suggested.

They nodded at each other. Arriving together will give the wrong impression to the Olympians. They were better off arriving separately and with that the meeting ended.