Chapter 19 : The Final Battle

Autumn's POV
————————————————————-
Summer brushed his hand across the ice, removing the snow on top, revealing Percy's sharp and handsome face. Summer gazed at him as he slept. He looked kinder in his sleep.

Almost like a child, it made Summer wonder if he wasn't all that cold, if somewhere inside of him there was a warm place in his heart for forgiveness. But it was impossible. They betrayed him and they created the monster that Winter was today.

"Why is he inside the ice and how did he get inside there in the first place?!" Spring exclaimed. They were confused and worried at the same time.

Autumn was nervous and looked like he wanted to smash the ice open for answers.
"This only happens if Winter was cornered and his powers encased him in a desperate attempt to protect him." He replied, and pressed his hand on the ice.

"How do we get him out?" Spring asked anxiously.

If Winter's power was forced to encase himself in ice to protect him then he must be injured badly. It won't help if they melt it and risk him bleeding to death. "We shouldn't. His powers did that for a reason." Autumn countered. They could break it later when they are safe.

One question still remains unanswered in Autumn's head. Who would hurt Winter so badly that his powers had to be forced to protect him.?

"Let me answer that question for you, Zargeus Ciar Blackwell."

Summer's POV
——————————————————————
Autumn's expression darkened at the mention of his full name. He hated it when people used his real name. It brought back unpleasant memories.

"Who are you?" Summer asked suspiciously.

The man looked really familiar. Have had the same features as Chaos. The long hair and the height. He was the complete opposite.

Chaos liked wearing all white but that man standing in front of him was wearing all black. His eyes twinkled dangerously. He looked like the type of person to cut your arm off and say "Oops!" then laugh.

"You're Order. Chaos's older brother." Autumn paled at his own words. It dawned on him that the man he was talking to was the person who wanted to kill them and end the world.

"I'm also the person who is your enemy." Order chuckled.

It looked like Order wasn't even taking them seriously. "What did you do to Winter?" Spring accused Order. He looked ready to attack the primordial and make him fade.

"He wasn't listening to me so I had to punish him, of course. It's rare for a son of Jupiter to be so caring, Aurelio Romania. That's your name right?" Order answered, the mischievous glint never leaving his eyes.

"Don't call me that! That person was already dead a long time ago." Spring spat back, clearly very mad and at Chaos's brother.

Spring's hands balled into fists and we're shaking at what the primordial did to his brother. He would never forgive him if Winter dies.

"Calm down, Spring. We can punish him later. For now, we have to get Winter out of here." Summer whispered in Spring's ear.

The first Season calmed down a little bit but was still very angry.

"You should listen to him, Aurelio." Order suggested. " It looks like you haven't changed, Valdez. Always the outcast or should I say, the third wheel, in your friend group."

Summer stopped, taken aback by what Order said. "At least I try to fit in and accept, Order. Unlike you, who rebelled and caused your loved ones more pain."