Chapter 15 : The Map

CHAOS'S POV
—————————————————————
"Chaos, are you listening to me?" Summer questioned. The Season waved his hand in front of the Iris Message.

The lord of creation snapped from his trance and looked at Summer. He got too absorbed in telling his story.

"The boy was my elder brother, Order, and I was the younger brother." He continued his story.

Rachel moved forward, "So....that means you have a mother and father. I thought you were born from nothingness."

Chaos sighed, "We never kept records of history back then so it was impossible for the mortals to know about my parents. It was a bonus for me because I didn't want anyone to know either."

He walked across the room and unlocked a drawer in his desk table.

"We didn't really name that place. I've kept it locked and separated from the whole universe. because It reminded me too much of the past."

He waved his hand and whispered a little spell in Greek. "I have given you the key and the map to it. You will find it near the table. Keep it safe and don't let anyone have it except you."

"I have to go. I will tell you if I receive news about Winter. Goodbye." Chaos waved his hand in front of the Iris Message and it disappeared into mist.

Autumn quickly grabbed the key on the table and engraved it in his sword.

"My sword is made of Chaos Silver. Nothing can break it. It's the perfect container for the key." He explained.

"How about the map? Who should we send to this quest?" Rachel held it in her hand and was trying to open it.

Spring held a determined look in his eyes. "I'm going, no matter what you say. I'm helping Winter save this world."

The other Seasons nodded in agreement, all sharing the same thought in their heads.

Summer was trying to help Rachel open the map. It wouldn't budge.

Did Chaos do something with it?

Summer pressed an imprint written on the map and opened it. It looked ancient, with the edges a bit torn and the paper had turned yellow over time.

He held the map for everyone to see and paled at what he saw. Ancient inscriptions littered the map and languages so ancient that they were forgotten. The drawings were familiar, horrifyingly familiar.

"Are you okay, Summer? Do you recognize anything written on the map?" Autumn worriedly asked.

"I'm fine, I know where we're going." He answered.

"Where?" Rachel asked with a trembling voice.

Summer paled at her question, "Tartarus."

WINTER'S POV
—————————————————————
Percy was watching his own body move against his will. It felt like an eidolon had controlled his body again.

Throughout the day, he had tried to fight his body but that resulted in nothing. A force was blocking him, preventing him from breaking out.

There was a wall between himself and his body.He wasn't sure where he was and what to do in that situation.

"Percy, I suggest you stop struggling to break out of my enchantment. It will only do you worse." Order suggested, while playing with a pen and twirling it around his fingers.

Percy let out a whirlpool of curses at the primordial. "Define worse."

A/N: Get that reference?!

Order chuckled at his antics. "Well, just sit down there and watch while I destroy the pathetic world you tried to protect."

"I admire you, Perseus. So dangerously loyal, ready to give your life for your friends. I wonder what their reactions are when they learn of your betrayal." He continued.

Percy banged on the invisible wall that held him. "Fuck you."

——Time Skip——

SPRING'S POV
—————————————————————
Spring was scared, and even that was an understatement. He has heard of Tartarus, a pit full of monsters and torture, a literal Hell.

"Are you sure, Summer?" He asked again.

Nodding his head, he explained. "Yes, I'm very sure. I would never forget that place. Winter has been there and he told me of the horrors he experienced there and let me tell you, it's not a pretty sight to look at."

Chiron put his hand on his shoulder, "Tomorrow you will leave and start your quest. Pack your things and the necessities. You should leave before sunrise. May the Fates be with you."

They nodded and left the room to pack their things. A lot journey awaited them.

Rachel had a worried look in her face. She knew they were good people, with the time she spent with them.

"Good luck." She added before they left.
———————————————————————————
Hi!!!LadyBeauty here! It's short but it still an update. The quarantine is really strict here in my place and the electricity in my house stopped working and I have no one to fix it for me.

My phone is on 20% percent and I'm using the time remaining to update my story with data. It's really short but I updated. I don't like to break my promises. The next chapter is 1300 words or so to make up for it. I owe you guys one.

-LadyBeautyDQR out.