Chapter 6

‘So, you going to Homecoming this year?’

I looked up at Eric, ‘I never go, you’re the one that goes every year remember?’

‘I know but I have to ask.’

‘I’ll skip thanks.’

‘Okay, guess who I’m taking.’

I rolled my eyes, ‘I hate this game.’

‘Fine, I’m taking Susan Collins.’

‘Who?’

He mimed big boob and stuck out his butt, ‘Yah know, Suze Big boobs.’

‘Have fun with that.’

‘You mean those.’ He wiggled his eyebrows.

‘Right, we’re still going to Paper Lantern on Wednesday right?’ My birthday is that Sunday and we always go to my favourite restaurant just before my birthday.

‘Sure, homecomings only on Friday so I’ll be there.’

‘Cool, I love going.’ I smiled.

‘I know you do, you drag me there every year.’ I threw a pillow at him, ‘Oh, speaking of, I have a date with that hot chic in my physics class.’

‘I thought she was coming over to tutor you?’

‘I asked her to tutor me but I just want into her pants.’

‘Just, use protection though.’

He scratched the back of his neck, ‘I kinda used all mine up, could you?’

I rolled my eyes and opened my dresser’s draw, pulling out the box of condoms I hid there. It’s a box of a hundred that my mother gave me “Just in case” I haven’t even opened the box until now.

‘Damn, why do you have so many?’ He asked.

‘My mom gave them to me.’

He laughed, ‘You havn’t opened them!’

I threw two condoms at him, ‘Shut it Jerk.’

‘Virgin.’

‘Man whore.’ I smirked.

‘And on that burn, I’m outta here, I have a girl to bang.’

‘Enjoy, and don’t forget we’re meeting at the Chinese restaurant at eight!’ I had to shout the last part because he’s already jumped off my balcony and into the tree.

‘Got it!’ He stopped for a moment, getting his footing in the tree, ‘I’m seriously going to like, nail a couple planks in here so I can just walk from the balcony into the tree.’

I rolled my eyes, ‘Fine but don’t break my house!’

The last time he tried “DIY” we had to replace the sliding glass door that leads to my balcony because no one told Eric you can’t put a nail through glass.

***

I dumped a shirt back on the rack I’d gotten it off and groaned.

‘What was wrong with that one!?’ Britt had her hands on her hips.

‘It’s too tight over my chest.’ I shrugged.

She handed me another one. ‘Try that.’

I looked at the size, ‘Oh brilliant, it’ll fit my chest and be too big for my body.’

‘Well don’t complain.’

‘Why!? Nothing fits me.’

‘Uh, don’t be annoyed, you have actual boobs.’  A man passing gave her a funny look.