Chapter 25

Tristan had been silent for a few minutes after I spoke making me scared he but then he hugged me. I bone crushing, lung deflating, please never let go hug.

‘I didn’t think you heard that.’ He whispered.

‘I barely heard you, for a second I thought it just my imagination.’

He chuckled, ‘Do you want to try changing?’

I blushed, ‘I don’t know how.’

‘Of course I’ll help you.’

‘Right, knew that.’

He stood up and held out a hand to help me up, I took it and smiled meekly at him.

‘Um, if you don’t want to ruin your clothes it’s best to take them off and uh, we don’t have any extra clothes to wear back to the house.’

‘So we should strip, alright.’

His face turned pink but he nodded. ‘I promise I’ll try to keep my eyes from wandering.’

I smiled and kicked off my shoes, taking a deep breath I pulled my tank top over my head and slipped out of my shorts. Making sure to keep my eyes off Tristan as he took off his tee shirt and board shorts I unclipped my bra. Keeping one hand covering my breasts I pulled off my panties and held a hand there to hide myself.

‘Ready?’ Tristan’s eyes were closed. Gentleman.

‘Yeah.’

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, his eyes wandered down but immediately snapped up to my face, an incredibly guilty look on his face. ‘Sorry.’

‘It’s okay, let’s start.’

He stepped forward, ‘Close your eyes and imagine yourself as a wolf, like when you’re changing your hands. It might help to change your hands if you want.’

I morphed my hands, listening to him intently.

‘Take a deep breath, relax your muscles and think about your body changing into a wolf’s body.’

I felt tingling in the skin on my hands, it spread to my arms, shoulders, chest and stomach. I smiled as it engulfed my entire body and suddenly I felt a sharp pain erupted at the base of my spine.

‘Tristan!’

‘Just breath, you’re doing well.’

I dropped to my knees and groaned as the deep pain spread, I heard a crack but I couldn’t tell where it came from just that it was somewhere in my back. My breathing was ragged but I wasn’t bothering me,  I could feel my body had changed. I was now standing on all fours, soft fur covered my body. Moving my tongue I found it longer and my teeth sharper.

‘You did it.’ Tristan’s voice was inside my head.

I instantly panicked.

‘Calm down Green, it’s the physic link. Each pack has a link, you can link to anyone in the blood moon pack, maybe even the Blair pack.’

‘But- but- I’m not part of your pack.’ I attempted to think at him.

His voice was laced with amusement, ‘That’s all you got? Okay, well my mom’s the Luna of the pack so she can accept you in if an alpha does as well, Connor’s a future alpha so same thing I guess.’ He rambled.

‘Makes sense, I guess.’

‘Um, are you ever planning on opening your eyes?’

‘Nope.’