three

Heeyeon's POV

" I'm just practicing for later. " Hyunjin said and I pushed him away while bursting into laughter. I have no idea when did he become so gross, i mean he's always gross but grosser.

I went back to my dorm and Hyunjin went back to his. The moment the door opened, a strong scent of perfume welcomed me. Sora.

I went in to see Sora applying make up and running around as if it's her wedding. For the first time, Daehee is making an effort to dress up.

" You guys are exaggerating. " Sora turned to look at me, looking offended.

" It's my once-in-a-life-time opportunity to meet my Mr right, I have to look my best. " I rolled my eyes as I turned to Daehee who's putting in her contact lens while blinking at 3000 times per second.

I sighed as I washed up and decide to y'know, dress up too. I didn't want to look bad when all my friends are really well-dressed.

I opened my closet to find country bumpkin outfits. I can't believe i'm doing this but, " Kim Sora, can you lend me your clothes? " I swear, at that moment Sora and Daehee stopped whatever they are doing.

" Sure! Yes! Of course! " Sora dragged me to her room and helped me choose multiple outfits that would fit me, one of it did attract me.

I thanked her as I ran to my room to change. It was a sleeveless plait printed dress and I wore a warm and baggy cardigan over it.

When I walked out of the room shyly, " You look really good! " Daehee said and Sora was literally tearing up.

Sora did my make up, just a little pat here and there. Okay, I swear my friends love to hype me up. I do look different but it's not that different.

The three of us left the dorm together and girl, the three of us look really good together. Maybe the three of us should go on a date together without the guys. Just kidding, Hyunjin would kill me.

When we got to the lobby, I saw Hyunjin waiting with two other guys outside of the dorm gate. " How do I look? " Sora asked as she adjusted her skirt.

" You look like hulk. " Sora glared at Daehee and I burst into laughter, dragging them out of the gate. The moment Hyunjin look up, his eyes widened.

" Wow. " He said.

Hyunjin's POV

" Wow. " It slipped out of my mouth. When I saw Heeyeon dress so differently, I just didn't know what to say, she just looks so good.

" Earth to Hyunjin? " Daehee said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

Sora asked, " Mind introducing us? " I nodded as I walked over to my friends.

" This is Changbin and this is Minho. " I said and suddenly the two rowdy girls became so gentle as if they can't even kill a cockroach when I swear, Nam Daehee killed one last night with her pink rubber slipper.

" Oh, one of my dorm mate can't come because he have part time work so I brought Changbin along instead. " I said with a smile.

I looked over at Heeyeon who was just staring into space, a smile appeared on my face. I walked over to her, " You look ugly. " She smacked me on the arm.

" You look uglier. " She stuck out her tongue.

" I thought you're not into this, why did you dress up? " She rolled her eyes as she let out a sigh.

She looked up at me, " Imagine walking into a dorm with two other girls who are in the midst of dressing up and you're there looking really bad. " I nodded.

" Where's your bumpkin clothes? Did you lend from Kim Sora? " She nodded with a grin as she scrunched her nose.

Instantly, I felt my heart beating crazily fast. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks and I have no idea what is happening to me.

Changbin cleared just throat, " Shall we go? " Everyone agreed and our first destination is a cafe nearby. It's known to have really good food.

Thank god Sora and Daehee have very different taste in guys. Honestly when we were in the dorm, I told Changbin and Minho that Heeyeon was off limits so they will definitely not choose her.

" I guess fate brought us together even when none of us wanted this. " I shrugged my shoulder. Heeyeon just ignored me as she look through the menu really really seriously.

She slammed down the menu, " I shall get a pasta, a r-rose? " I chuckled at her attempt at saying rosé pasta. Don't you guys think it's annoyingly adorable?

" I shall get the squid ink pasta. " Changbin said and I'm not even surprised. His wish is to live in a dark house with all the furnitures in the darkest shade it can be.

" I was about to choose that! " Daehee said and that's when you know, there's spark and connection. It has been a long time since I last saw Changbin's eyes lit up, he's never excited about anything.

Sora was surprisingly really silent today. " Kim Sora why are you so quiet today? " She used her eye to curse a string of curse words at me.

" I'll get a rib eye steak. " Minho said as he looked over at Sora who was flushed.

After eating a filling meal, we were about to leave when Changbin cleared just throat. " Can Daehee and I break away from the group? " We started to tease them but they went ahead anyways.

Minho and Sora, they were pretty awkward but after chatting a little they were pretty chill with each other. " Oh, I would like to break apart from you guys too. " Sora said as she eyed me.

" Take your chance. " She whispered to me before leaving. I have no idea what she meant exactly but sure.

" So you want to go back right? I mean your date is me and you probably don't want to- " Heeyeon suddenly grabbed my wrist as she dragged me out of the cafe.

" I came out looking so dressed up, there's no way i'm going back this early. Let's go before I rate this date a zero out of ten. " A smile appeared on my face.

" Are you ready for your perfect date with the perfect guy? " I asked, pointing to myself and she laughed.

That was when my heart started racing really quickly again. Is this early sign of heart attack?

26th March 2020

:) stay safe! and i finally packed my room now it's finally clean!!