seven

Heeyeon's POV

Thanks to Seungmin, I get to have better understanding of the module that we are currently focusing on. Without this book, I would be so lost and confused.

I was about to fall asleep when Sora knocked on my door. How did I know it's Sora? Her knocks are of different rhythm.

Sora walked into my room with puffy eyes as she sat beside me. " M-Minho rejected me. " She bawled as she pulled me into a hug.

I patted her back gently, " You'll definitely find the one soon. Even if it's longer, he will definitely be a better guy. " She cried even harder.

" Did you tell Daehee? " She shook her head.

" That betrayer is out with her boyfriend on a date. " She sniffed. I chuckled slightly as I fixed her hair for her.

Sora looked at me, " I'm scared to be the last person on the shelf, the one that no one wants and then I'll probably grow old myself! " She whined.

Sora always had this fear of not being loved or wanted. She felt like she's too old and that if she doesn't get a boyfriend soon, she wouldn't get married and have kids.

She took a deep breath, as she wiped away her tears. " It's 10:30pm now, it's the end of my crying session. So there's something i'm really curious about. " She sniffed.

" The guy who gave you this book. How did you guys meet? " I looked at the book and realised she was referring to Seungmin.

I smiled, " It was the first day of school and I was searching for seats in the library but it was so packed. Just as he was leaving, he told me to take over his seat instead. " She smirked.

" I think that guy have something for you, or else he wouldn't try so hard to find this book for you. " I shook my head.

" He would never. He's just a friend and he knows that. I'm sure he didn't try hard to find the book, he probably saw it coincidentally . " I said and she shook her head, disagreeing with me.

She gave me a pat on the shoulder, " Whatever it is, always choose the guy who makes you the happiest person in the world. " She smiled as she walks out of my room to have her at least 8 hours beauty sleep.

Sora always thinks guys are into someone when they show little actions that are nice.

I closed my eyes and I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, it's finally the weekends. Weekends is usually the time when I am able unwind and just chill in my PJs. " Good morning friends! " I walked out into the living room to see no one.

I budge into their rooms to see both Sora and Daehee still sound asleep. Since they've always been so nice to me, I shall do a little something for them.

From my observation, they do love some french toast. I'm going to cook french toast with berries and sliced bananas because it taste so good.

I started to beat the eggs and dipped the bread into it after slicing it into little cubes, before pan frying it. I've always watch my mother cook french toast since young since it's so easy yet delicious.

" Han Heeyeon, are you burning down our dorm or are you cooking? " Daehee asked as she walked out of her room while rubbing her eyes.

" I'm cooking for you guys! Some home-made french toast, made with love! " I winked at Daehee and she turned the opposite direction.

She chuckled, " I'm just kidding. " She stood beside me as she watch the little cubes of toast getting all cooked and golden brown.

" Berries or bananas? " I asked and she thought for a moment before choosing bananas.

" Sora is definitely a berry kinda person. " Daehee said as she popped a slice of banana into her mouth and I agreed.

Sora is your typical girly girl, there's no other way to describe her other than that.

When the french toasts are all cooked to perfection, I plated it with fruits and I drizzled some maple syrup over it. " Not gonna lie, it looks so good. " Daehee said as she stared at the beautifully plated toast.

" I'll call Sora up! " I said as I ran into her room, dragging her out of bed.

She squealed, " Is that french toast? " I nodded. She took a huge bite and her eyes widened.

Our morning went by just like that. It was really joyful and I honestly don't mind cooking breakfast for them again, only on one condition that I don't end up burning the place down.

We were just playing games and all when suddenly Changbin called. " Sure! Be there by 7! " Daehee said as she squealed.

" Changbin invited all of us to his party at Gangnam today! " Daehee grinned but right as her eyes landed on my cast, her smile fades.

I came to a realisation that she might end up not going because of me. I shook my head, " I'm good home alone. I have a ton of revision to do. "

Sora looked over at me, " I can stay home with you, you know. " I shook my head.

The both of them were really hesitant to let me be alone at home but honestly, I really don't mind. Instead, I would love some me time.

By 6PM, they are already all dressed up looking dazzling and i'm pretty sure they are gonna be the center of attraction.

When they left, I went to my room and read the book that Seungmin found for me. Suddenly, my phone rang and I realised Seungmin called.

" Heeyeon! Do you want to eat dinner with me today? Only if you want, I mean I wouldn't mind if you didn't want to- " I cut him off.

" Sure. " I could hear him let out sigh of relieve and I smiled. With my cast it would be hard to go out but then again, without Seungmin's help I wouldn't be able to do many things.

I washed up and changed into some appropriate clothings before heading to the lobby where I saw Seungmin all dressed up while walking back and forth.

The moment he saw me, his eyes landed on my cast and he furrowed his brows. " What happened to your leg? Was it because I didn't bring you back? I'm so sorr- " I shook my head.

" No. I'm all good and it's not because of you. To be frank, I got to thank you. " I smiled, trying to reassure him.

He smiled, " Well, place your hand on my arm then! " He then leaned in, whispering something to me something.

" I'll make sure the next time you fall, is either on me or for me. "

28th March 2020

hello y'all! Thank you guys sososo much for showing support to this fanfic :") it has been a really long time since i've last wrote a fanfic and i'm sure my writing got worse but i'm thankful to have you guys here :)

ps. if you guys have any problems, feel free to message me and i would loveeeee to befriend you guys too! :)