eleven

Seungmin's POV

It's 17 October today, which also mean it's Heeyeon's birthday. Throughout these few days, I've been keeping myself busy with the confession plan.

I made a box with pictures of us as well as messages that I want to tell her. At the middle, there's a little heart shaped box.

The rest, you shall only know when Heeyeon opens it because only she have the key to my heart.

Wink.

I also told Sora my plan and she was 100% supportive of me which i'm really thankful about. Sora helped me get information about Heeyeon that are essential to me.

It's finally the day and I asked her out, she said yes.

I changed into the outfit that I've planned, which is white tee and black pants, topping it up with a warmth brown jacket which Heeyeon said would look good on me.

A smile appeared on my face as I adjusted my outfit, ensuring everything is neat. " Wow, Kim Seungmin you look fancy. " Minho said.

" Yes, but it would be better if that brown is changed to black. It gives it more colour. " Changbin said and we just stared at him in silence.

" Why are you even here? You're not living in our dorm but I see you more often than Hyunjin. " I said as I chuckled, Changbin just shrugged.

I bid them goodbye as I grabbed all the things needed for my plan. My heart was racing really quickly but it was a really good feeling.

I walked over to the girl's dorm and I waited for Heeyeon with a bouquet of flowers in my hands. It's not it's any flower, it's her favourite, Posies.

I just hope the night works out well.

Heeyeon's POV

" Isn't this too much? " I asked. Sora made me turn 360 before shaking her head with a really, really proud smile on her face.

" I feel like a mother seeing my child going for prom and it's so touching! I'm gonna cry! " She grabbed onto Daehee who simply rolled her eyes.

Daehee looked at me, " You look good! " She grinned and I smiled. Something is up, Sora is forcing me to dress extra dressy today.

" Okay, go, go! Don't keep Seungmin waiting! " Sora ushered me out of the dorm with a grin.

I pushed away the thoughts that are distracting me as I walked into the lift and within seconds I've reached the lobby.

I walked out of the dorm lobby to see Seungmin standing there with a bouquet of Posies. Posies have always been my favourite type of flowers, because my mother told me it was the first flower my dad ever got her.

My eyes widened, " Are these posies? " He nodded and he passed it over to me.

" Happy birthday! " I grinned as I thanked him.

He brought me to a restaurant and to be frank, I couldn't focus much because my heels are killing my feet. I wanted to wear sneakers but Sora banned sneakers so that sucks.

Seungmin ordered a few courses of food and it was so darn good, one of the best i've eaten in Seoul at least! Because nothing beats my mom's food!

After we're done with dessert, I looked over at Seungmin. " You scammer, did you plan this with Kim Sora? There's no way you know all of my favourite food. " He sneak a laugh as he nodded.

" Sora really helped me a lot this time. " He chuckled and I smiled.

Suddenly, he took out a pink coloured box. He passed it to me and I took it over. " Open it. " I opened it and my eyes widened.

At that moment, my heart really fluttered.

It was pictures of us and letters from him. In the middle there's a red heart shaped box with an open me on top.

When I opened it, my face flushed and my heart raced even harder.

" So, Han Heeyeon, will you be my girlfriend? "

Hyunjin's POV

I've decided I should just give my shot and not give in to Seungmin. To be honest, i'm the only one that is able to control my own fate and i'm going to do it today, on her birthday.

I bought her a bag filled with snacks that she would always pester me to buy her whenever we see it. I also wrote her a card saying whatever I wanted to say but didn't get the chance to.

I walked over to the girl's dorm and managed to get Daehee down. " Is Bumpkin upstairs? " Daehee shook her head.

" You're a tiny whiny late. Someone else brought her out for dinner. " I bit my lips as I looked down at the ground.

" Is the person Seungmin? " She looked at me, shocked.

" You know him? " I nodded.

Daehee looked at me as she patted my shoulder, " To be frank, I support you and Heeyeon more. I'm always a Team Hyunjin, okay. " I smiled slightly.

" Bumpkin is probably a Team Seungmin, considering how badly I treated her these past few months. " I regretted whatever that i've did but it's to push her away because I thought it's better this way.

Daehee sighed, " She will be back before 12am though, like cinderella. So I you'll grab the chance before it's really too late. " I nodded.

She smiled as she left.

Time passed so slowly. I kept looking over at my phone, wishing it's almost 12am.

Just as I was about to doze off, I heard voices. I opened my eyes to see Seungmin and Bumpkjn walking back while laughing and,

holding hands.

I turned the other way, in hope that Seungmin doesn't see me. Suddenly, " What are you doing here? " I turned to see Bumpkin, only her alone.

I passed a bag filled with all the snacks that she ever wanted to get, along with a card. " Happy birthday, Bumpkin. " She scoffed.

" After treating me like a scum, you've decided that this bag of snacks can just mend everything? " I gulped.

She took a deep breath, " I admit I used to like you, like the gullible girls who thought you like them as well but it's all over now. "

" I hope you can take this trash away and don't ever talk to me ever again. " She pushed me away, before I can explain, she walked off.

Just then, my phone rang.

" You're coming back to Las Vegas. "

1st April 2020

i pranked my friends that I got a boyfriend and surprisingly, they believed lmao HAHA but I did apologise at the end after they tried guessing and I said it's me :P

thank you guys so much for your support! Reading y'all comments made me so touched and I really enjoy reading it! :")