four

Heeyeon's POV

Not going to lie, i'm enjoying this little friendly date with Hyunjin quite a bit. " For the next segment, that I, the perfect date has prepared is the known cafe. " He grinned.

" I saw how you were eyeing at the dessert at the cafe so I found this cafe with desserts that are amazingly delicious and you can print pictures on your drinks. " My eyes lit up.

" I didn't know you can print pictures on your drinks! " I was pretty amazed.

Hyunjin chuckled, " I didn't know either until I was forced to bring you out on this date after our friends dumped us. " He sighed.

Hyunjin grabbed my hand as he dragged me to the subway station and within half and hour we are standing in front of the cafe.

It was filled with customers but thank goodness we managed to find a seat for us. Hyunjin went to order a bunch of desserts and he ordered two drinks.

The moment I saw the drinks, I burst into laughter as I took out my phone. " This deserve to be saved as memory. " I started snapping pictures of our food.

" What about the perfect date with the perfect guy with the perfect food? " Hyunjin pouted. He took my phone from me and took a picture of us with the food in the frame as well.

" Oh, should we do the typical boyfriend takes picture of girlfriend picture? " I was pretty confused.

He took out his phone and took a picture of me when I didn't noticed. " This is what I meant. " It was me eating a piece of cake and I look good.

When Hyunjin least expected it, I snapped a picture of him and at that moment my smile fades away. Why was I for a moment, thought that this was all real?

I shook that thought out of my mind as I showed it to Hyunjin. " Now comes the VVIP of these food. " I said as we chuckled.

Hyunjin printed my face on his coffee while his face was printed on my Iced latte. " I'm going to make you look pretty. " I started to sip the drink and his face became droopy.

" I can do it to yours too, I shall make you look less ugly. " He grinned. We burst into laughter, probably the most annoying people in the cafe.

After our really really good cafe date, he brought me to a place that I've always wanted to go but with my actual date.

Sky rose garden.

It's a really beautiful place in Seoul, with roses around. It's also really romantic where you can see sunset together and I really love sunsets.

" It's so beautiful. " I looked at the roses that were at the garden. Hyunjin was pretty amazed by the roses as well. I mean who wouldn't? Pretty is just an understatement.

We sat at the cafe located at the sky rose garden. Yes we've been to many cafes today but I really enjoy it. The scent in Cafe is really something that I find pleasant.

We sat in a seat, facing the sky as we saw the sunset. Hyunjin and I started taking lots of pictures of each other. It's the Instagram kind of golden hour.

We decide to keep the last place cheap so we went to the convenient store. We got a bunch of food and we went to my dorm to heat everything up and eat it.

We tried different combinations, some were really good but some were, well gross.

When it's time for him to leave, he made me look at him as he held both sides of my shoulders. " Before this date ends and before I officially become just a friend to you, " He took a deep breath.

" You look really really beautiful today. To me, you look better than Bae Suzy or Bae Joohyun. I really enjoy this date today, I even wish it wouldn't end. " He smiled.

Suddenly, everything that Hyunjin ever did for me flooded into my mind. In a moment of rash, I pulled him into a hug. " Thank you, thank you for everything that you ever did for me. Thank you for being by my side and trying to make me feel better. "

He patted the back of my head slightly as we pulled away from the hug. " That's what friends are for. " He grinned.

Friends. At least he made it clear.

Hyunjin left the dorm and I went to wash up, removing all the make up and changing into my baggy clothes.

I sat on my bed, with my arms hugging my knees. I was having mixed emotions. I don't think I like him that way, I mean I would never.

I mean it's Hwang Hyunjin, why would I like him? He's just my best friend, just that.

I tried to sleep the whole night but I couldn't sleep. That thought is just in my head.

Even if I did like him, it's an If kinda question, he wouldn't like me back the same way.

Hyunjin's POV

The walk home was rather empty.

It was as if life without Heeyeon would be really empty. I just spent a day with her and I already felt like I didn't want to spend a second away from her.

I mean, we're really really good friends and that's about it. I'm sure Heeyeon feels the same way back, it's just a friendly date.

When I got to my dorm, I saw the lights were on. I sighed as I went into my room. It was such a weird feeling when she suddenly gave me a hug.

I'm not saying it's bad, I mean I really enjoy it but it's probably a friendly hug and I shouldn't think too much about it.

I mean I'm, " Whoever that is outside! Get me a towel! " I sighed as I took a towel, knocking onto the door of the bathroom, passing him the towel.

" Thanks! " He said from inside.

When my dorm mates came out of the bathroom, I dragged him into my room and made him sit on my bed. " I think I'm going to have heart attack. I think i'm having the early symptoms. " I said in a serious tone.

" Are you sick? Do you feel sick? " I shook my head.

" It's just, my heart was racing at a really really fast pace and there's this really weird feeling around my tummy area. " I said, touching my tummy.

" Didn't you say your dad is a doctor? Maybe you can ask him what can I do to prevent these symptoms from coming back. " He chuckled.

He looked at me in the eyes, " Did that symptoms only occur when you're with that Bumpkin girl? " I gulped and I nodded.

He looked at me deep in the eyes, " Listen to me very carefully okay. " I nodded.

" You like her! Hwang Hyunbin likes- " I covered his mouth, stopping him from blabbering nonsense.

" Stop saying nonsensical things, you're supposed to state facts not nonsense, Kim Seungmin! "

26th March 2020

:o it's seungmin

but what do y'all think of the story so far? I wrote the previous chapters including this on the same
day :P my writing fanfic feeling is finally back :D

thank y'all for suggesting!!