fifteen

Hyunjin's POV

" All passengers, we will be alighting in Incheon, Seoul South Korea. Please buckle your seatbelts and do not remove them until the green light sign appeared. " I looked out of the window.

It has been a few years since I've last came back to Korea and things probably have changed. Do you remember the last message that I send them before I depart? Well, everyone replied except Heeyeon.

I've now returned for a really, really special thing.

When the plane had landed, I took my things and left the plane. I'm currently a business man in Vegas, as shameless as it is to say, but i'm doing really well.

I dragged my luggage out of the airport and instantly, Korea air welcomed me back.

" Hwang Hyunjin! " I turned to see Seungmin and Minho running towards me with wide smiles on their faces. They attacked me.

They punched my arm really hard and honestly, it hurts like crap. " Hey! What did you guys do these past few years? Your punches are heavy! " I massaged the area that they punched.

They grinned. " Enough talking! Let's start our road trip to Seoul. " Seungmin is definitely the one driving, there's no way i'm getting on the car if Minho is the one driving.

I looked out of the car window, " Korea sure have changed quite a bit. " Minho looked out the window as well before looking at me.

" Are you nuts? What your staring at is a piece of green land. That does not represent Korea. " Seungmin burst into laughter.

" I think we should drive to the nearest hospital instead. This guy probably got hurt in the head because his brain cells have migrated to his arm because we punched him too hard in the arm. " I smacked him at the back of his head.

I pursed my lips together as I looked at my phone for updates about my work. Nothing new.

It was silence in the car when Minho screamed. " Did you guys see the news? Keigo Higashino published a new book! " Seungmin and I rolled our eyes while Minho got hyped by himself.

The trip to Seoul is pretty smooth thanks to Seungmin. We got off at a really huge house since the three of them are living together and I'm here to join them.

" This house is pretty sick! " Minho said while getting off the car as if it's the first time he's seeing it.

" This is your house. " Seungmin said.

" I know. I'm just amazed at how beautiful our house looks. I'm amazed every time I see it. " He grinned before walking into the house.

Not gonna lie, this house is indeed really posh and aesthetically pleasing. It has every gaming control in the world because the boys love gaming.

I placed my luggage in the guest room before going down to the living room to chill with them. " So how are you feeling Changbin? " I smiled.

He placed his hand over his heart, " Really nervous. Like my heart is about to burst. " He chuckled.

" Can't believe the first guy within us to get married is Changbin. " We all nodded, agreeing except Changbin himself.

Changbin proposed to Daehee a few months back and she said yes. They got engaged and after a few months, they are about to get married.

" Hyunjin, did you find anyone in Vegas? " Minho asked and I shook my head.

" How's you and Heeyeon? " I asked Seungmin and he grinned. I was waiting for a news that would probably make me feel a little uncomfortable.