ten

Heeyeon's POV

The day starts again and I changed into my clothes before going to school. I was about to walk out of the dorm building when I saw a familiar figure.

" Seungmin? What are you doing here? " He grinned as he walked over at grabbed my things from me.

" I told you I wouldn't let you fall. " He signalled me to grab his arm. To be honest, i'm really touched. The fact that he cares and did something to prove that he does care really touched me.

He looked over at me, " So how's life with cast? " I sighed, telling him all of the cons of having a cast on. It really restrict your actions and i've never thought showering was hard until the cast came on.

" When are you going for your next appointment? " I thought about it and realised it's literally today.

" If you don't mind, I can go with you. " He smiled.

With the help of Seungmin, I managed to get to school on time. " Thank you so much. Your help is greatly appreciated! " I grinned.

He ruffled my hair slightly, " I think I deserve to eat with Han Heeyeon right? Since I did indeed help her get to school. " He eyed me.

I chuckled, " My treat then! " He grinned.

Just as he left, Hyunjin walked over. " You're blocking the way. " He said in a cold tone as he pushed passed me.

After lecture has ended, I was walking out while stumbling a little. " You're getting on my nerve. Can't you walk faster? You walk like an ugly duckling with the speed of a sloth. " I let out a sigh.

" There's a huge space here, why do you have to walk behind me? " Hyunjin raised his brows.

" Is there a rule that I have to walk there? My Co-star states that I should always be right so I should keep to the extreme right but you're here. " I rolled my eyes.

These days, Hyunjin and I don't even interact. He started to hang out more with the popular kids squad, not even with Sora or Daehee anymore.

Just then, my books fell. Yes, perfect time.

" You're so clumsy and slow. Can't you do something right? Why are you always messing up things? It's really ann-" Before he could continue, I glared at him.

" Hwang Hyunjin, you know what's getting on my nerves? You. Since when are you such a douchebag? I thought you were nice unlike others but I guess I was wrong. " He scoffed before smirking.

He leaned his face closer to mine, " Isn't that what girls like about guys like me? Gullible girls like you tend to think that a guy like me will like you, oh please that only happen in fairy tales. " He laughed.

I bit my lips slightly. So the truth is revealed, he really is a jerk and it's time to move on.

I smirked, " You're really overestimating yourself. " I picked up my books and continue walking, ignoring Hyunjin who was complaining.

The moment he saw Seungmin, he disappeared. Seungmin smiled, " Let me get these for you. " He took my things and held it for me.

" The usual. " He placed his arm out and I held onto it. Gradually I became closer to Seungmin and he's a really nice guy.

I do have to admit that there are some point of time he did make my heart flutter.

We went to the cafeteria since the food there is cheaper than most places and it's good too. " This is for you and this is for me. " He grinned placing the food on the table.

After we're done eating, we went to the library again. That's literally the one place we always go. " You're the only person who's willing to come to the library with me, my friends always say i'm boring. "

Seungmin grinned as he shook his head. " I don't think you're boring, instead, I think you're really unique and beautiful. " I blushed at his sudden compliment.

" T-That's not true! " I laughed it off.

While studying, we tested each other on things that will be tested for our upcoming exams. It's really great to have someone to motivate you to study when you really don't feel like it.

Seungmin stretched his arms as he yawned. " Are you ready to head back? " I looked over at the time and I nodded.

Today was a really productive day. I managed to test myself everything and I got all of it memorised thanks to Seungmin.

While walking back the dorm, it was silence. It wasn't awkward silence but instead, it was a really peaceful yet comforting silence.

Suddenly Seungmin spoke, " Heeyeon, when's your birthday? " I looked over as I chuckled, feeling a little caught aback by his question.

" 17 October, why? " He shook his head.

" When's yours? " I asked.

He smiled, " 22 September. " I nodded.

" So You're a virgo, i'm a libra. " I winked and he chuckled as he ruffled my hair slightly. I don't necessarily believe fully in astrology but I do think it's pretty fun and some of it is pretty accurate.

When we got to my dorm, he held both sides of my shoulders. " Promise me, we'll be friends still no matter what happened. " I nodded with a smile.

He chuckled as he ruffled my hair again. " Goodnight Heeyeon. " We waved goodbye and I walked back to my dorm.

Seungmin is acting a little weird today.

Seungmin's POV

My heart was racing so quickly the moment I opened my mouth to ask her about her birthday. Well, here's the thing.

I planned to confess my feelings to her on her birthday. Not really sure if she will accept me so I told her that no matter what happened, we'll still be friends.

I didn't want to lose her as her friend but I wanted to give it a shot, to win her over. These days, we spend a lot of time together and it made me realised, life with Heeyeon around makes every day more special.

Heeyeon came into my life and made me smile, laugh and enjoy life more. I know I shouldn't live my life depending on someone but she made me love life and enjoy every moment.

Everyday I would look forward to meeting her, seeing her smile.

Han Heeyeon, I really fell for you too deep.

31 March 2020

It's the last day of the month! April is starting, oh god. I'm gonna start school in 21 more days and i'm not even sure how it's gonna be like with the covid-19 virus spreading around.

anyways, stay safe guys!