five

Heeyeon's POV

The next day, there's just so much on my mind. I felt as if I was out of the zone, I felt so confused. While walking to school, someone tapped me on my shoulder.

" I knew it's you! " I turned to see Seungmin smiling at me. I forced a smile and was about to walk off when he stopped me.

" Heeyeon, do you want to have lunch with me today? at the school's cafeteria. " I shook my head slightly.

Seungmin grinned slightly, " Take it as a favour in exchange for my umbrella the other time. " I thought for a moment as he kept whining. Since he helped me the other time, I can't really reject him, right?

I nodded my head slightly and he grinned. " See you later, Heeyeon! " I turned away, walking towards the business building.

I felt really really uncomfortable with Hyunjin, even just the thought of it makes me feel uncomfortable. I felt as though I needed to avoid him and that's exactly what I did.

The moment I entered the lecture hall, I spotted a sleeping Hyunjin. Usually I would go over and smack his head but today, I just went passed him and sat a few rows ahead of him.

After the lesson ends, I was walking out of the lecture room when Hyunjin stood up. " Han Heeyeon, why did you avoid me today? " He asked in a slightly deep voice.

" I didn't. " I turned around, facing him.

" Let's go and study together. " Hyunjin said as he was about to pack all his things.

I shook my head, " I'm having lunch with a friend. " He looked at me with a face filled with confusion. Of course, I've never talk about having other friends other than my dorm mates and Hyunjin.

" Who are you eating lunch with? Sora? Daehee? I want to come along too. " He said and it started to get on my nerves.

I let out a sigh. " Hwang Hyunjin, why do you care so much? I have my own life too! stop thinking that my life only revolves around you! We are just friends okay! It's not like you're my family! " The tone of my voice might be too harsh and I saw how Hyunjin's smile faded.

I turned my back against him and was about to walk out of the room when he screamed back, " Fine! I shall not care about you at all, dead or alive. "

" That's what I would like. " I retorted back before walking towards the cafeteria.

I don't know what's in my head, why am I avoiding him? It just felt wrong. All the emotions that I've felt on that friendly date is all wrong.

When I got to the cafeteria, I spotted Seungmin using his phone. " Oh! Heeyeon! You're here! " He grinned and I nodded while smiling.

We went to get our food. I got a tonkatsu soup while he got a bento set. I would always be really excited about food but today I was just playing with my good. I guess Seungmin noticed that I was feeling rather down.

" Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? " I put down my utensils as I looked straight into Seungmin's eyes.

" So i'm asking for a friend but since she needs more opinion, I shall ask you. " He nodded, waiting for me to continue.

" She started to feel emotions for her best friend. Her heart starts to flutter when she thought of him, she kept thinking of him but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. " He sighed.

Seungmin stops eating as well. " In my opinion, I would just go for him but it really depends on which relationship she cherish more. "

" For me, I can never be just friends with the person I like. I would go chase him even if it means losing him as a friend, at least I know I've tried and I wouldn't regret because the best result is us getting together. " He smiled.

I nodded, " I shall tell her what you've said. " I continued shoving food into my mouth.

After we're done, we went to study in the library together. I have this love for studying till really late at night, I just felt a sense of achievement.

" I'm just really confused, what do you guys study in Journalism? " I asked, tilting my head slightly.

Seungmin have this thick notebook that he used to write notes and his handwriting just makes it looks so aesthetically pleasing.

" Well, we learn about human psychology as well to see the actions of a human. We also learn writing skills, presentation skills as well as news about current days. " He smiled.

Seungmin has this really positive energy that he's always radiating and it just makes me feel so positive. He's just like a sun or a sunflower.

We studied till the librarian came to tell to get out because she wants to go home.

" Do you need me to walk you back? " Seungmin asked and I shook my head, giving him a reassuring smile.

When we got to the guy's dorm, we waved goodbye and I walked back to the female dorm. In my mind, it's all about Hwang Hyunjin and how my emotions doesn't make sense.

Without looking ahead, I tripped over nothing, twisting my ankle in the midst. A curse escaped my mouth as I tried to walk without support but honestly, it just hurts.

" How are you so funny? " I heard a female voice and I looked up to see Hyunjin and this random girl from out major. His hand was placed on her waist.

Hyunjin looked over at me before looking away.

His stare this time isn't like his usual warmth stare, instead it's really cold. " Hwang Hyunjin. " I called out to him and he turned around.

" We need to talk. " I said. He looked over at the girl, signalling her to go to a corner first. He walked over to me.

" What? " He asked in a rather impatient way.

I looked over at the girl, " That girl. Is she your girlfriend? " He looked back and he shook his head with a smirk.

" Why do you care? You're the one that got mad out of sudden and told me not to give a shit about you." I gulped, taking a deep breath.

" Do you do that to every one of your girl friend? I mean, hold her waist. " He nodded. That was when I know, i'm just a girl friend and whatever he did to me is just what he does to a friend.

I nodded. I was mad, " You're really a scumbag, I don't know what I see in you. " I turned my back against him as I struggle to walk back to my dorm, biting my lips to prevent the tears from falling.

I can't shed my tears for a jerk like him.

Hyunjin's POV

I look at Heeyeon as she walk back to the dorm, stumbling as she walk. She must have twisted her ankle.

I wanted to help her, but she told me not to even interfere with her life. A sigh escaped my mouth as I turned away.

It's for the better.

" Let's go. " I said, walking with my hands by my side. Boram looked over at me, scanning my expression.

" Why do you hold my waist out of a sudden just now? Is it her? " I nodded and she chuckled.

She sighed, " It's pretty darn obvious she have something for you. " I shook my head. There's no way she felt something for me.

" Are you just going to keep making her mad? " I shrugged. At this point, I don't even know anymore. She got mad at me for literally nothing.

I went back to my dorm and I saw Seungmin smiling to himself. " Kim Seungmin, why are you smiling to yourself. It's creepy. " He turned towards me.

" It's just, I finally got to eat with the girl I like. I really really like. " He said and I smirked.

Our love lives are really on the extremes of the spectrum.

27th March 2020

I went to the supermarket a moment ago and there's so many people, to be frank, I will never understand why do you need so many toilet papers