twelve

kids stay home and don't drink.

Hyunjin's POV

Anger rose in me as I walked towards the nearby bar that's opened 24/7. After hanging out with the supposed cool kids, I know of many bars.

It was really dim so it makes drinking really chill and i love it. I felt so alone now. Usually I would find Changbin and the rest to talk about this but I can't let them find out about Seungmin and Bumpkin.

I chug, and chug, and chug.

I don't even know what am I doing anymore.

After i'm out of cash, I stopped drinking. I walked out of the bar as a drunkard, my vision was blurry and I couldn't stabilised myself.

On the way back to the dorm, I heard noises coming from the back alley. As a drunkard that's having mixed emotions, I walked over to where the sound came from while stumbling.

I didn't know if it's just my drunkard vision or was it really the scene that's happening but someone was getting beaten up and he looks like a rotten pig.

" Stop! " I screamed and they turned towards me.

I walked over, stumbling, " Stop beating this thing up! He don't look fresh anymore! " I said and they laughed.

" Leave our territory and pretend you see nothing before I- " Before he could continue, I felt a gush of disgust and well, I puked.

I puked all over his shoes and he literally screamed, I swear he can be a singer. " My new hot pink puppy shoes! How dare you! " as I looked up, I was punched in the face.

I fell to the ground. " W-What puppies? Where? " I was punched in the stomach for asking that question. Well I'm sorry, i'm just concern for the puppies.

As I was getting beaten up, I heard high pitch voices nearing us. " Isn't that bad people? " High pitch 1 asked another person.

" Hey! Stop beating people up! My mommy and daddy say beating people up is not good! " High pitch 2 said.

At that moment, I couldn't process anything but all I could remember was, the hot pink puppy shoes guy said, " This is my friend, he's just being a little naughty so we're punishing him on behalf of the teacher. "

" Liar! Do you think we are 6 years old kids? " High pitch 2 said.

" We actually are 6. " High pitch 1 said.

I couldn't exactly remember what happened but those kids did managed to persuade hot pink puppy shoes because I heard the ambulance siren and that's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Heeyeon's POV

The whole night I was smiling down at the little DIY that Seungmin made me. It's really sweet of him. I think I'm a loser when it comes to cute DIY things that guys actually spend time making.

' I will never let you walk any path alone. '

' You are the first and last thing on my mind each day. '

'Always stand on my right because you're my mrs Right. '

All these little sentences made me blush and I just kept squealing. " How can someone be so adorable? Oh my god. " I grinned.