Chapter 1: Fuck.

It had been a year since the Fox-Anderson fires. Alex's family had moved to Japan to enroll in UA and Alex was found by TICCI TOBY and brought into the mansion with the CREEPYPASTAS a good couple months after she became a ghost.

She became one of Slenderman's best proxies since she, too, couldn't feel pain and was one of the few with a quirk, but still had less experience than Toby did.

The Chief of the Washington DC police force, CHIEF ANDERSON, continues to sit in his throne. No news regarding the bloody writing had come up, the only ones who acknowledged it were still rookies, the one man who stood his ground before being promoted to DEPUTY, miraculously.

All aside, we go back to the present.

----

"W h a t"

Alex says in disbelief and hopes that she misheard. "You heard me. Follow what the hero says, perhaps there may be a suitable child there in that school that could be my new proxy." THE OPERATOR, more popularly known as SLENDERMAN repeats to her.

She responds with a huff. "Fine. They're lucky it's within my usual waking time." Alex says, slightly pissed. She doesn't want to have to go through freshman year again, first time she went through that it was stressful. Then she died the following year.

Earlier, she was stalking someone in Japan whom she was considering taking as her next target when she was caught by the famous hero Eraserhead.

She was told that unless she wants them to track her, she'll have to stay among other students at UA for the rest of the school year so she can be supervised- and maybe, juuuust maybe, convert her into doing good.

Of course, she wanted to disagree and ignore him for the rest of her existence. It's beyond impossible to track the mansion, and even more impossible to get a tracking device on a ghost that sets small things around her on fire by just standing still. And for Alex of all people to want to become good? In your dreams. You must be smoking something, if you were able to come up with something that fucking stupid.

But she had to comply with it, under Slendy's orders. She went back to the mansion first after answering "I'll think about it" to The Operator.

Slendy nods before dismissing her. Floating out of the office, she searched the mansion for her proxy partner and best friend, TOBY ROGERS. Of course, he was on the couch with BEN LAWMAN and JEFFREY WOODS. Of course, Jeff was drunk at 8 in the morning. Of course, that was normal to them because they wake up at like 7 pm and have lunch at 12 am.

Yes, I used 'of course' three times in a row because that's just how fucking normal it is.

But Alex stays up longer and only sleeps for a couple hours. 'but Alex, that's not heAlthyLFJNEKFJEKDH' she's a fucking ghost, she does whatever the shit she wants.

Ben was pissed as shit because of how noisy Jeff is being while he's playing videogames, and Toby is trying to calm Jeff down because he's yelling about how Tinkerbell is behind the couch and is pointing a damn gun at him. Sometimes Alex wonders if someone puts crack in his beer for fun.

EYELESS JACK sometimes joins but he's currently too busy eating kidneys in the kitchen, avoiding the noise coming from Jeff's big, gashed mouth. Alex pulls out her camera, smirking.

"This is Pyromaniac, documenting the wild Jeffrey Woods. A passive-aggressive-but-mostly-aggressive, he performs his daily ritual of chugging down beer like it's the end of the world, he's about to run out of people to kill, and he accidentally pissed off Dr. Smiley and now he's coming to saw his face off and frame it."