Chapter 5: Milkshake

Xiomar is so sick of it all.

So, so sick of it.

That he just might snap and kill everyone in a mass, gorey genocide.

How satisfying it would be, to hear their permanent silence.

"WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP PLAYING THAT TRASH?!"

Everyone laughed after Xiomar finally snapped and yelled. They had been playing a remix of Milkshake since Xiomar got back from his and Alex's turn as the villains.

"Sorry sir Kinks Mcboots, but this is for your own good." Ross laughed at the comment Vurrine made. Vurrine was just smirking like a normal person while everyone else looked like the devil.

Even Pyromaniac was snickering in the background, leaning on the wall, proud of herself. Shoto looked at her. "You planned the part where you steal Midnight's things, didn't you?"

Alex laughed. "Yeah, I planned almost everything"

"Where did you get the rat glue?"

"I try to keep some on me since I put a lot of it in front of my bedroom so Jeff and Ben don't try to pull a prank on me"

"Who?"

"Friends of mine"

Shoto nodded.

Xiomar was getting pissier by the second and everyone was enjoying it. Kagami saw them as she left her turn and walked over.

"Nice heels, Wolf"

"a-Ah, kAGAMI-"

Xiomar jolted, face flushing. Axel, Ross, Charlotte and Vurrine looked at each other as the tea was revealed.

"Hi. Just wanted to know if you want to walk home together later."

"Uh, Yeah sure.."

Kagami nodded then walked away.

Then that's when everyone went crazy, shaking Xiomar around.

"WOOOOH ATTA BOY"

"tHeY gRow uP sO fAst ;0;) "

"Here I thought you were going to die a single, old and cranky bachelor."

"aYE XIOBRO IS FINALLY GETTING LAAI-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE, CHARLOTTE!"

----

Axel and the others teleported home with Axel's quirk, and everyone else left the school already. Xiomar and Kagami went to the park to relax for a while.

Xiomar looked around. "What are we doing here-"

Kagami turned around holding 2 milkshakes.

"GODDAMMIT-"

Kagami laughed then sat down on the bench beside him, handing him his milkshake. He had a deadpan stare but took it anyway. The reason why his relatives were playing the milkshake song specifically was because he happened to really like milkshakes.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Kagami looked at Xiomar and laughed. "I'm surprised, not only are you actually silent for once, but you've also already finished a good portion of your milkshake and it hasn't even been 15 minutes!"

Xiomar looked away in embarrassment when she called him silent but then his eyes widened at that last part and he looked at his cup. "Aw.." Then he looked at Kagami, face flushed at his audible whimper. "jAPANESE MILKSHAKES ARE DELECTABLE, OKAY?-"