Chapter 17: Gray

The Wolf siblings woke up to find themselves in an unfamiliar room, opening their eyes to find themselves sitting on an old, classy looking blood red carpet- behind them is a tv, and in front of them is a few couches, and standing in front of those couches are a group of terrifying people, all either bloody or just downright demonic in appearance.

Beside them is Alex, standing as if she had almost fallen over. Holding her up is a familiar, bloody face- a seemingly drowned elf that looks similar to Link from Legend of Zelda. Beside him, is a paper white man with visibly rough skin as though he was burned alive at some point, a bloody smile and bloodstained white jacket contrasting the black and white of his appearance. At Alex's side is yet another unfamiliar face with brown hair and eyes, orange goggles on and a mouthguard hanging off his neck.

The other 2 are also unfamiliar, both have dark grey skin. One has some kind of black goo dripping out of his empty eye sockets and brown hair, wearing a black hoodie. Beside him is a man with gold glowing in his mouth and eyes, black hair messy under a black beanie.

They are all staring at the extra set of people who just came out of the TV.

Vurrine went pale from fear. She doesn't care if they look scary, she's scared that now that they're looking at them she'll have to actually talk to them. Socializing is scarier than getting murdered to her.

"hi" Charlotte the albino said, waving.

"Am- Am I delusional, or is this simply what one would experience after consuming and being intoxicated with crack cocaine??" Xiomar just woke up. What the fuck is happening.

"Uh, who are these?" Bitchy Benny Boi™ asked, confused.

"I think I saw them on the sports festival when it was airing." The one who decided to not wear their mask today and stay indoors answered, taking a bite of a RAW and FRESH KIDNEY, revealing his black tongue and sharp teeth.

Vurrine covers her mouth, running over to a nearby trash can to vomit. Xiomar was terrified now. "I'm- I'm definitely high. Please reassure me that I am just high, and that you are not real."

Charlotte's head was spinning and she might just die here.

Puppeteer looked at his friend and nudged him. "EJ..!" EJ looks at him. "what."

Puppeteer nods his head sideways, gesturing at the humans with a look saying: "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE??"

"Oh.. My bad." EJ looked at the humans. "Do you want some?" He offered th kidney, holding it out to them. Puppeteer facepalmed and groaned.

Charlotte glitched again, standing up and walking over to EJ calmly, taking the kidney. "Yeah sure." She took a bite.

The one that was missing for a couple weeks was shaking now. "Ch-Charlotte???"

"What?"

"Why are you guys scared- Oh wait- Then why is this bitch eating a kidney like it's a bag of chips, has she eaten a kidney before or..?"

"She?? Has never?? Eaten?? Human?? Flesh?? before????" Even the ghost of the family was confused.

Somehow, Charlotte is too. "What?? Alex I'm literally known as- " She glitches again, returning to normal, shock written all over her face as she drops the kidney. "The.. Cannibal.... Did,, did I just eat a kidney????

Vurrine is now silently crying in fear and confusion. "yeS?? I.. think..? so..??"

"I- please excuse me-" Xiomar ran over to where Vurrine was and puked into the trash can too.