Chapter 6: Blood

Alex fought the villains like the terrorist she was, exposing her true quirk. She blew a bunch of thugs up by changing her blood into the infamous Azidoazide azide then throwing her finger, which she bit off at them.

The leg came back to her but then Aizawa came with the chain again, tossing it around her. "THANK YOU, BUT WE DON'T NEED YOU MAKING MORE CASUALTIES!"

Alex huffed in shock as the cold chain wrapped around her bloody body, and she squirmed and groaned, unable to get out again. The chain seemed heavier this time, and she realized it had a rock tied to it this time.

inhale

" U G H H "

She took a match from her belt and threw it down, walking into it.

"Ah-"

Shoto was melting the ice on some thugs when suddenly Alex emerged from the steam.

"Jesus, steam is harder to work with than fire- Oh, Half Albino."

"Don't do that again."

Alex chuckled then hummed questioning at what she was seeing. "Oh, you caught some- Come on, let's ditch these hoes"

Shoto shook his head at her, continuing to melt the ice. "I'm a hero in training, not a murderer." The thugs sighed in relief at that.

Alex was just confused and offended now. "Hey, I'm more than just some fucking murderer- and why did you freeze them in the first place then, Canada??"

He raised an eyebrow. "Canada- Nevermind. I only froze them to force information out of them. Since they gave it to me, it's only right to unfreeze them, no?"

Alex sighed. "But don't let them go, either- leave a bit of ice so they can't move so someone can take care of it."

"You mean the police-"

"Don't talk to me about the police." Alex's face darkened, her mask a bit off and showing up to the edge of her eye from when she was chained up earlier. The aura she was emitting got a lot scarier than usual, to where the thugs started getting nervous and Shoto broke a sweat. "What? Why?"

Alex shook her head and looked away, her eyes still dark but the aura a lot less malicious now. "It's nothing. Just don't say that word again."

Shoto nodded, continuing to melt the ice but leaving some as Alex suggested, and they walked off to find the others.

"I noticed you've been limping."

Alex froze. "Oh.. I.. Don't think too deep into it." She kept on walking, her limp visible.

"Is your right leg smaller than the other or something? Now that I notice your limp it looks like it-"

"I SAID DON'T THINK TOO DEEP INTO IT!" Her voice went demonic and they stopped walking, face to face with each other. Shoto looked shocked as the dark aura returned. Her mask moved a bit when she did, revealing her sharp, bloody teeth. Her face was also visibly bloody, open wounds in various places. Her melted eyes were running down her cheek a bit.

They stared at each other for a while, Shoto frozen in shock and Alex panting in her sudden anger, chains rattling. She shook her head, continuing to walk. "Fuck it. In all honesty, I don't get why any of you even talk to me anymore. After all, seeing what you and goddamn Aizawa said you guys see me as some insane, cold blooded killer." She said, kicking a rock with her broken leg.

"Well, I mean, you kind of ar-"

"SHH! I hear something-"

She was cut of from cutting him off when they heard a few yells in the distance. They spun around until they saw around 5 people, 2 of them somehow familiar-