Chapter 23: Beautiful Memory

Shoto slid on a trail of ice as fast as he could, his destination being 'anywhere but here'. He isn't daring to look behind him as he speeds through the halls with his quirk, nor after seeing Mineta get tossed out the window with little to no effort, his blood staining some of the pieces of glass where he attempted to hold on.

Xiomar coughed up a little blood and appeared in front of Shoto, who skid to a stop, breathing still heavy.

The two stood before each other, one more fearful than the other.

Shoto yelled as he raised his arm, blasting fire towards Xiomar, the frostbite on his colder side melting off of him. Xiomar stood there with an almost amused face, standing with perfect posture as the fire split in the middle and circled around him, not harming or even singeing him in the slightest.

Shoto was shocked as he saw this, then attempted his ice power. The ice always broke before it could reach his feet, again without him even moving.

Xiomar smirked. "My turn." was all he said before he slowly raised his hand then moved his fingers forward ever so slightly.

He didn't even have the chance to say anything, his eyes wide with fear and regret as he felt himself get thrown backwards, and his body went into a state of shock when he was impaled in so many places by his own ice.

Oh, what a sight it was.

Todoroki Shoto's body lying at the end of a shining trail of ice, laying upon its spiky features that pierced through his skin, blood soaking his clothes and the remnants of his quirk. His eyes were open, light slowly fading, and glistening streaks of crimson dripping out of his agape mouth.

Such a horrible yet graceful sight to see.

That.

That was what was left for ALEX FOX to find.

The apple she brought with her fell to the ground.

She ran to his body, hands trembling and sobs racking through her. She fell to her knees, crying over her dead friend.

The apple rolled away from her on the ground, near a pair of feet wearing teal shoes.

And the owner, Xiomar, picked it up.

"You dropped this."

A grey, ghostly hand was brought to his neck, and he was pinned to the wall.

The owner of said hand had the black, goop-like remains of her eyes dripping down her face, which contorted in a mix of despair and fury.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. D O."

Xiomar smiled. "Good question.

"DON'T FUCKING THROW THAT BULLSHIT AT ME, YOU GREY HEADED F R E A K"

"Says the one who blew up her own cousin."

Alex's expression changed from anger to shock, the traumatizing memory inflicted by none other than her flashing into her mind after trying to push the thoughts down so much.

Though she killed her herself, she regretted it. It might've been for revenge, but that kid was still her cousin. Hell, said kid hadn't even entered highschool yet, while she was already in her first year. She may have been absolute devilspawn, but she was still a kid.

And if we were to remember what actually happened, it was all

An accident.

-The True Memory | 1 year ago on the 12th of March-