Chapter 2: Eraserhead? Eraserheadache.

Alex kept messaging her friends, but all they did was laugh at her suffering.

Well, I mean, what did she expect? This is Ben, Jeff and Toby we're talking about; Toby was a bit merciful and tried to make the other two stop laughing but they said he was too then he just admitted it. Talk about Top 10 Anime betrayals.

Alex groaned and just watched people file into the room, her face hidden in crossed arms so her mask isn't visible and so they don't see her staring.

Her breath hitched when she saw her siblings who were also twins, Axel and Ross, and her three cousins by the last name Wolf; Xiomar, Charlotte, and Vurrine.

A lot of the students were colorful and odd looking, but as a resident in the Slender Mansion, she's seen much weirder.

One character caught her eye, however; An odd yet still human invididual that came in 2 colors.

She not only was mildly shocked by the even split of his hair, but also because he recognized thid particular young man. The rough scar around his left eye confirming his identity.

He was the child of the one she was thinking of having as her next target,

Todoroki Shoto.

She watched as he went ahead and sat in a seat near her, apparently also liking seats at the back.

She considered for a moment, then decided to talk to him. Maybe if she's lucky she can have a nice chat, and therefore get her mind off the depressing thoughts in the back of her mind. She walked over, floating a little so no one notices her mild limp caused by her lack of a knee.

"Hi."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Hi." He said, confusion laced in his voice as he raised an eyebrow. It sounded less like he was saying it back and more like he was repeating her statement.

"Aren't you Endeavor's son?"

His confused expression turned into a cold, dark one. "Yes, now leave."

"Ouch?? And I just wanted to complain about how much of a HOE he is. Rude." She pretended to walk away, scoffing.

His heterochromatic eyes widened in realization, his face softening and lip almost twitching upwards in amusement at her vulgar use of words against his guardian. "Oh, so that's what it was? If you really want to talk smack about my dad with me then I welcome you with open arms."

Alex laughed, taking her place in the seat directly beside him, feet on the table. "Alright, first topic of discussion- Your dad is a bag of shit who only does his hero work for the fame."

Shoto nodded. "Yes, yes he is. He is also a motherfucker, literally and I want to burn him alive for that."

Alex grinned, taking her legs of the table and leaning forward towards Todoroki, now really excited after fire was mentioned. "Same, same! But.. Sadly it's a bit hard to think about when he's already constantly burning.

"I like to pretend the fire he surrounds himself with is slowly killing him."

"Sounds satisfying."

"It is."

"By the way, what's your name?"

"A- Jacqueline Sanders. I prefer to be called PM however. And if I may ask what shoukd I call you, why aren't you as excited as everyone else?

"I'm Todoroki Shoto, you can call me anything that isn't vulgar."

"Half Albino"

"No."