Chapter 3: New Perspective

Alex sat boredly at the sidelines, watching the younger teens do multiple strength tests. she just sat there, grumpily imagining herself kicking ass in those tests with her ghost powers, like teleporting through fire for the 50 meter dash and looking so cool with the smoke and fire behind her.

The other tests she had no chance at, though. And revealing her fire teleportation technique would reveal too much to the pros and nobody wants that except them.

Damn, and her hair would've fit it too; it was definitely the right choice, dyeing her hair crimson red to match Gerard Way's in the Danger Days album. Sadly that was the day before she died, so no many she knew from before she died can recognize her well. Her hair is short and uneven now, which helps.

Fwoom!

She got pissed and ended up setting the trash can on fire with her fiery presence. She jolted in her seat at it out of shock.

"aH FUCK- HALF ALBINO, LOOK IT'S YOUR DAD"

Shoto looked, panicking at the sudden fire but also mildly humored.

"PYROMANIAC YOU IDIOT PUT OUT THAT FIRE"

"You mean kill Endeavor? Yeah sure"

"NO-"

"LET ME IMAGINE IT'S HIM OKAY SO I DON'T FEEL SAD ABOUT PUTTING IT OUT- AND HEY I DIDN'T START THIS FIRE, MY GHOSTLY BEING SETS SHIT ON FIRE BY JUST SITTING STILL"

"I DON'T CARE NOW PUT IT OUT"

Alex groaned, grumbling at Aizawa's command while she took an extinguisher and started putting out the flame with a guilty look in her eyes. Not because she started a fire but because she's putting it out.

-

XIOMAR WOLF sighed at the sight. He looked at his really annoying, but dear sister. She had her eyes squeezed shut, turned away from the fire, hyperventilating a bit and shaking. His eyes softened at this, knowing what it was. He looked at his other sister, the youngest. Vurrine looked back at him, understanding.

"Charlotte..?"

Charlotte flinched, looking at her brother with a grin. "Aye wassup Xiobro"

Xiomar hated that nickname, but didn't comment on it. "Are you okay?"

"no officer its 'are you on cocaine' " She joked. They knew it was a cover up.

"Charlotte.. Talk to us" Vurrine put a hand on her shoulder. Charlotte looked away, not looking her in the eye- Vurrine's bangs covered up one side.

Charlotte shook her head and walked away, hands in her pockets. She never spoke about what happened that fateful night, and refused to get help nor comfort.

She didn't want to worry them.

Xiomar sighed, knowing they still won't be able to get a word out of her, even after an entire year.

Axel and Ross came back from the 50 meter dash, arguing.

"I was faster!"

"Dumbass, teleportation is faster than running!"

"Axel I can literally run at the same speed as a Ferrari!"

"sO??"

They both turned towards their cousins at the same time. "HEY WHO DO YOU THINK WAS FASTER"

Vurrine shrugged. "My vision is obscured because of my hair, but I want to remain edgy."

Xiomar facepalmed at the group of idiots he called a family. Without looking up, he answered.