Chapter 22: Just Another Killer

!ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!
ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ɢᴏʀᴇ ɪs sʜᴏᴡᴄᴀsᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

--×--

I smiled after witnessing the little chaos and destruction I had just caused. Umbrella already opened, I turned and walked around the corner, satisfied by the sobs of a supposed 'angel'.

My boots' heels clicked as I carried on my path, humming an old, yet familiar tune. An old song I once loved so much, so many years ago.

"Gloria, we lied. We can't go on."

Humming quickly became soft singing.

I found a nice rock to kick around and started to skip and twirl joyously as I walked to wherever.

"This is the time and this is the place to be.."

I chuckled and sighed, closing my umbrella and staring up at the rain clouds rolling over the city.

"Alive...."

--×--

Xiomar and Charlotte came to school after a week of taking a break off after what they witnessed. Turns out the teachers of UA really do have hearts. Yes, even Aizawa.

Xiomar's eye bags were darker than ever. So much, that Alex thought it was really well done eyeliner and even asked him enviously how he did it when she met them over their little vacation. She still loves her family, despite being dead. Although she kind of has a hard time showing it, not liking the sad looks they have that's from the old memories of her death.

On top of the depression waving in after Kagami's death, the strange figure in his dreams had finally come face to face with him. She only chuckled before he woke up.

He walked through the halls with Charlotte behind him. She didn't get much sleep either, and although it wasn't as bad as him, hers was still easily visible as her skin is white as snow, due to her being an albino. Xiomar felt more dread than ever, more tired with Kagami's death weighing on his back. They heard whispers and gossips from numerous people as they passed by.

"What happened to them?"

"Dumbass, they were the ones who saw that girl die!"

"Woah, looks like they had a rough time"

"Didn't someone die?"

"Aren't those the first years that witnessed their classmate die?"

"Yeah, I heard the guy had a crush on the dead girl. Maybe she didn't accept him and he-"

Xiomar used his quirk and slammed his locker door open, his arm held out facing his little compartment. He didn't even look at his locker, just maintained eye contact with the girl who said it.

She looked to be in around her second year. As Xiomar's locker flew open, silence filled the air. His eyes glowed menacingly as he stared her down, papers and notes flying out of his locker; all regarding the rumors. He caught one with the hand he held out, and walked closer to the hoe. He glanced at it.

"Abish... Is this you?"

Abish rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't you like to know? What are you gonna do, kill me too?"

"Judging by the name, you're from some other country.. Allow me to guess; Philippines?"

Her eyes widened.