Chapter 25: Raindrops on Roses

Vurrine ran outside and jumped into a small puddle of water on the ground, falling through it like it were an ocean and made the currents spin around her for a moment.

After a good minute she looked up, making the currents close in on her and push her up and out of a small lake in the middle of Rosswood park, shooting her up into the sky like a canon. She landed professionally on the ground in front of the lake, standing up, completely dry. Standing before her was her brother. She made some water come out and hold him, grabbing him tightly.

He smirked, hi oddly black eyes disappearing and becoming a dark abyss.

Vurrine didn't live to realize that that was her end, the water holding Xiomar bursting like a bubble as the life is taken from her.

The water rains back down to return to Earth from once it came, droplets falling to the ground beautifully, a single rose in a rose bush thought to be dead blooming.

--×--

Almost the entire CP family attended the funeral and were able to get out before they could get caught. Alex's distant cousin, and Quinn's older sister ASHLEY ANDERSON flew to Japan for it.

"H-here lies Alex Fox.. She was a won-wonderful person.." The priest said shakily, intimidated by the almost 50 murderers taking up the seats. Ashley sat in silence, tears streaming down her face as she uncomfortably sat between the twins. It was uncomfortable because Ross was grossly sobbing and hugging Toby, as Toby also sobbed grossly into his shoulder at the loss of his best friend and proxy partner.

"She was a great person.. She attended  a highschool in America- then died in a fire..? She lived as a.. ghost...? For almost 2 years? Then was somehow brought to life?? And was murdered again by her cousin.. First up to pay respects, we have her.. Adoptive father...and boss, The Operator...?" he read, greatly confused as he stepped away from the podium to make way for Slenderman himself, who was sitting uncomfortably in the tiny seats.

"She was a great proxy. She may have had less experience than Toby, but she showed more strength than weakness. Especially since she was a ghost and could no longer die. Her quirk allowed her to make any chemical she ever wanted out of her blood, which also occasionally ended up in her burning the mansion down. She was really helpful and kind of nice, despite having a foul mouth.. She called me dad, as you all know. And now it's written here that she's my adoptive daughter.." He sits back in his seat, unable to say anything more as he mourns the loss of his proxy.

"Well.. Uh, next we have her siblings, Axel and Ross Fox." The priest said, even more confused than before now as he once again stepped away from the podium.

"SHE'S THE BEST BUT IS ALSO AN ASSHOLE FOR HAVING US LIVE THROUGH ANOTHER ONE OF HER FUNERALS" Axel said miserably, screaming into the mic in frsmustration, obviously drunk off her mind. Ross stood behind her, bawling his eyes out and also screaming curses of frustration. They were pulled off the podium, Axel crying and not wanting to leave the mic for some drunk reason.

After that, Alex's three best friends came up to speak. "sHE-" Toby cut himself off by sobbing and ticking, the mic sent flying, and was caught by Slenderman's brother, SPLENDORMAN, who gave it back to him with a smile.

"Thanks, Splendy.. SHE WAS THE BEST FRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR" he continued, sobbing. Jeff added "I'D USUALLY BE OFFENDED TO THAT BUT THIS IS A SPECIAL OCCASION SO I'LL LET THAT SLIDE." Is everyone at this fucking funeral drunk??

"WHY DO PEOPLE I CARE-CARE ABOUT KEEP DYING" Toby said, referring to Alex and his sister, Lyra "AND WHY IS IT AL-ALWAYS A GIRL, TOO- FIRST MY SI-SIS-" He had to stop for a moment to tic "SISTER, NOW MY BEST FRIEND! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??"

Axel ran up and pushed Toby out of the way. Ross throwing a rock at her in return. "GET OFF THE STAGE"

Axel grabbed the mic. "FUCK YOU- I HAVE A THIGH-SLAPPING PROPOSITION TO MAKE, SO LISTEN YOUR ANUSES UP ASSHOLES- AN- ANUSES?? ANI?? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PLURAL FOR ANUS"

"GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT ALREADY" Jeff yelled. Ben sighed in the background, mumbling to himself. "I didn't even get to speak- why is it always the drunk ones that get to speak up on stage??"

Axel threw an empty can at him, completely missing and hitting Ben instead, raising a hand and flipping Jeff off. "FUCK YOUU." She turns back to the crowd, yelling into the mic and making everyone want to die x2.

"LET'S KICK XIOMAR'S PUNY LITTLE ASS"

And so, everyone agreed and cheered.

--×--

Xiomar was strong, especially with a demon supporting him, but he still was no match for over 50 immortals. He was unable to die, but he could be contained.

And so, he was in the basement in the mansion, in one of the farthest, coldest corners, a single light dangling from the ceiling. It was a metal cell, the metal over 2 feet in thickness.

He had a quirk cancelling collar on him and metal braces chained on his hands, rendering his arms to basically be blunt stubs. They were chained to the wall, near unmovable. He was reduced to a kneeling position on the ground, not given food nor water. Sometimes, a Creepypasta or two would come in to beat him, occasionally in groups. He doesn't know how long had passed, but it was long enough for him to completely forget who he is, his name, personality.. Everything.

The worst part is, the demon left long ago.

It was only there to ruin this timeline one last time. Now, she is satisfied-

The door of the mansion can be heard slamming open upstairs, a familiar voice ringing throughout the building and forest-

Ah shit. I forgot about that.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! I'LL MAKE SURE THAT DAMNED BASTARD BURNS IN HELL!"

Xiomar's memories woke up for the first time in a year, recognizing the voice all to well. "Wait.. Is that-" He spoke for the first time in a year too.

She's breathing heavily as she quickly stomps down the stairs, then raises her eyes to glare at Xiomar. She looks almost the same as the first time she was a ghost, but her hair is more uneven than before and more tips are still ablaze. Blood covers her face, not only from the wounds on her cheeks and over her eye but also some dripping down her head, her bangs bloody.

Her proxy mark is there, but brown and would pass off more as a birthmark than something etched into her skin with a sharp tentacle. Her belt is burnt and singed in some places now, too. She looks furious, insanity upon her renewed ghostly features as she looks at Xiomar.

The moment they make eye contact, ALEX FOX laughs maniacally, near hysteria "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THE DAY YOU TOOK YOUR FIRST BREATH, WOLF! I'M ACTUALLY GRATEFUL YOU'RE IMMORTAL, THAT WAY I CAN MAKE YOU SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH! A FATE WORSE THAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO ME!"

God fucking damn it. Why couldn't she have just let it go and let it end here?

×I know, right?× Xiomar thought, answering the demon's complaints.