Chapter 8: Prosthetic

The following days were quietly worrying, with so many people in the hospital. Alex had to be watched over these few days so Shoto helped there, since he's the one with the least chances in getting stabbed as a joke by Alex.

So they decided to meet up in a nearby cafe the next day after lunch.

Shoto walked in and saw Alex not wearing her mask but wearing bandages on her face and just sipping some iced coffee she got. She was also wearing an MCR beanie and a black hoodie with FOB on the back, sitting improperly in the seat with a leg folded over her broken one. She saw Shoto and waved, taking off her shades and putting down her coffee.

"hey Half Albino"

"What the fuck are you wearing."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "What, my emo shit because I heard someone in the mansion playing the piano and heard the G note?"

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows. "Wha-What- Mansion- Ugh, nevermind. The shoes."

She looked down, at her feet, then back up at Shoto. "Oh. These are my crocs."

"Why are you wearing crocs."

"As if I'm gonna walk anyway"

Shoto sighed, knowing that this was going nowhere, and just sat down. "So, what should we do, aside from burning something down,"

Alex shrugged "wanna go to the arcade.or smth then check go to the hospital to check on the others"

Shoto nodded. "Sure, this is all a great excuse to get away from my dad so I'm alright with anything."

Alex snickered. "So that was your motive- Aight let's go"

And so, they leave to go to the arcade because there's nothing better to do.

-

"Aw, what a cute cou-"

"I'm not a necrophiliac"

Alex took off her earphones "Thanks for calling us cute though haha-"

Shoto facepalmed. "You brainless corpse, they said 'Ew what a weird couple' not whatever the hell you heard"

"oh"

Shoto sighed as they continued walking through the arcade, trying not to kick over or step on any of the small children running around like retards. They split their cash and got some tokens.

"So what should we play first?"

Alex hummed and went over to a hero plushie claw machine, inserting a token.

"I thought you didn't like heroes-"

"Actually, I did want to be a hero when I was younger; but then my quirk came up and I decided I didn't want to look like Deadpool under the mask by the age of 13 so.."

Shoto breathed out a laugh through his nose but then his expression darkened when he saw Alex pick up the Endeavor plushie. There was a lot of them left behind and not a single All Might plush left.

"What the hell do you think you're doing."

"Waaaait for it.."

When the plushie came out, she stepped on it, making it set itself on fire. "Just making it more uh.. Realistic"

Shoto paused then started laughing and soon they were running around the arcade ruining all the Endeavor themed games.

A child stared with mouth agape, watching Shoto draw all over an Endeavor poster on the side of a game. He looked at the kid, crouching to meet him face to face and replacing the Endeavor plush he had with a plush of the hero Hawks instead.