New Superheroine

This is Emma's bedroom (the rest will be shown later) Imagine this but bigger and wider, with lots of space.

Emma's POV

When it was 5 pm, I excused myself and left to my room and took a bath. After I finished, I unpacked some of my things, a maid knocked on the door and informed me that dinner is ready. I thanked the maid and went to the dinning room. I got there on time before my parents arrived, shortly after I did, they arrived, we had a light conversation and a delightful talk.

When I finished, I excused myself and went to my room and do some homework. When I was done, I was looking on my table and saw something, a weird box on my table. The box has this weird symbol on top, I opened it and a ball of light appeared in front of me, it flew around and it was bright so I had to cover my eyes. When I the brightness dimmed, I opened my eyes, to my surprise, there was a creature, or is it an animal? It looked liked an animal, a phoenix to be exact, the famous mythical creature. I was quite surprised, why is it here? What is it? I adverted my gaze to the box that I had opened and there was a hairpin and I look back at the creature or animal. She spoke up, "Well, Hello Emma, my name is Facille and I am a Kwami." Which quite surprised me.

"Hello, uh, pleasure to meet you?" She laughed. "I'm sure you have lots of questions" She started and I nodded.

"Well, ask away" I nodded in gratitude. "Uh, what are you? What is a kwami and how do you know my name? And if you don't mind, why are you here? Sorry if I ask you a lot of questions, I'm just curious" She chuckled and dismissed it. "Its fine, a lot of people asked the lots of questions the first time, it's the first to get to know me. Anyways, I'm here because you're the chosen one, mine to be exact. I am a kwami, a magical creature that gives powers to a miraculous and its holders. There are also other kwamis, a kwami is based on animals, each kwami's shape is different and gives different powers, as its animal. I know your name as I said you are my chosen one" She stated as I nodded in understanding.

"What is a miraculous? Is this hairpin a miraculous? And what do you mean that I am your chosen one?"

"Yes, the hairpin is a miraculous. A miraculous is a powerful magical jewel, it may look normal but it gives powers to whoever wears it which is it's holder. A miraculous has its own kwami, each different since each miraculous is in different shapes and sizes and also, gives different powers to its holder. When you say the transformation phrase, the miraculous would transform you into a superhero and provide you with a weapon and a suit. Every kwami has different miraculous since each has a different animals and gives different powers. The chosen one is when you are, or the holder, is chosen to wield a miraculous and you are one of them and you are my chosen one" She explained and I nodded, absorbing this new information.

"Okay, that's amazing. So, do you want me to use the miraculous?" I questioned and she nodded. "Yes, and you must wear it all the time, don't take it off unless absolutely needed. Also, you mustn't tell anyone about me and the miraculous, never, unless absolutely needed because its dangerous" She said and I nodded.