Last Day

Emma's POV

We went to Parc des Buttes- Chaumont. I like it, it's beautiful the trees are green, and the colorful flower are blooming. The group surprised me with a picnic the view was good. We chatted, then I decided to draw. Luckily, I brought my drawing book everywhere. I draw the view, since I like drawing and it is also for some memories, when I finished, I color it. The drawing turned out to be amazing.

They like the drawing and compliment me. I thanked them.

"It's because the view is beautiful." I reasoned.

Alya shook her head, "No, you are talented."

Adrien nodded in agreement with Alya, "Yeah, you have an amazing skill at drawing"

I thanked them. 

Then we keep chatting until 5 pm. We decided to go to Eiffel Tower to watch the sunset. I enjoyed watching the sunset with my friends, since it's going to be the last day, I'm going to miss them.

When it's done, I drive them back one by one, back to their homes. First was Alya, she hugged me and cried. Me and Nino comforted her. Then Nino, he seems sad and also gave me a hug. I was shocked but he is nice. Marinette she hugged me for some time and seem sad, I and I comforted her. Last was Adrien he actually cries a little and hug me so tight.

I bid my farewell to them and went back home. It was a wonderful and a good ending for the day. 

Anne cried and hugged me while I joked, "We probably will meet again."

"I know." Anne smiled.

Then I go to my room to pack all of my stuff, I'm almost done. 

When I was done, my room was covered with boxes. 

Then I ate dinner, after I was finished, I took a bath.

Then when I was almost going to sleep, I decided to write some letters to my friends as a farewell gift.

The Next Day

I woke up early and I ate breakfast with my parents. They didn't tell me what we will do today. They keep it hidden as a secret, I have been wondering what it may be.

Mom spoke up and broke the comfortable silence, "Hey Sweetie." 

I nodded, "Hey mom, soo, now can you tell me where are we going?" I couldn't help but ask because I was soo curious.

My parents chuckle and they say, somehow simultaneously, "We are going to Disneyland Paris!" I was shocked but happy, in fact, I love theme parks, "Yay! Can I bring my friends, please!"

Dad chuckled but nodded nevertheless. 

Mom smiled, "I already call them last night, they all agree, accept Anne. She have some family business and they will arrive in here in 30 minutes late then we will go."