Back as Normal

Emma's POV

Finally we arrive at Los Angeles, its evening here. I am happy to be home, but I guess I will miss my friends in Paris. 

Anyways, when we land, there was crowd in the airport waiting for us as usual. This will be a long evening. I walk pass the crowd, camera flashing and questions. I went inside the limo alongside my parents and drive back home.

When I arrive home, I went to my room, and it will be back to normal. Acting and modeling. Being chased by paparazzi and fans. I wish I was still in Paris, just going to school, talking with friends and relax. Facille fly out of my bag and I gave her some chili. 

Facile grumbled, "It was a long trip, I was getting tired."

I chuckled, "Me too and this is my room in America. Its similar with the house in Paris. Also, I ask them to make a bigger house for you here so, you could have fun." 

Facille's eyes widened, "Really? And where is it?" 

I pointed towards a corner of my room, "I think it was near my desk."

She zoomed there and I think she was surprised how big it was and she was happy. I think she really like it as she checks it out.

In the morning

In Paris

Adrien's POV

I was brushing my teeth when Plagg asked, "Emma already leave huh?"

I nodded while He grumbled, "That's sad, I like her." 

I looked at him bewildered, "Really?" If you know Plagg, he barely likes anyone or anything, other then Camembert chese. 

He nodded, "Yeah, she's a nice lady" 

I couldn't help but be even more shocked, I never knew Plagg would like someone. I'm actually amazed by Emma for gaining the God's favor.

"That's odd of you but okay.." I added.

"And who do you choose?" He crossed his arms and I sighed, "Not really sure anymore Plagg, it was Marinette now, I am not sure." 

He shook his head and pointed it out, "You do realize its too late since she already left." 

I nodded and he grumbled in dissatisfaction, "It's fine...I can't believe it..."

We are all sad. Me, Alya, Marinette and Nino because Emma already leave. We will all miss her, and class won't be the same. 

At school

Alya's POV

I guess I should be waiting for Marinette. Nino have arrived and Adrien probably isn't late, so I have to wait for Marinette, who often comes late. I am still sad that Emma had to leave, but I am trying my best not to think about it. I hope she is having a great time at Los Angeles.

Back in Los Angeles

Emma's POV

I woke up at 8 am and eat breakfast. My parents just told me that I'm going to private school! I am very excited and happy. I am going to private school now since, crowds chase me around. 

If I am in private school crowds won't chase me, so I will be at peace. I hope its like the school like in Paris. I enjoy it there, if it has nice students and teachers. I can make even more friends! I will like it.I will start school tomorrow, I can't wait. Today,I have to shoot for a movie and model for a photoshoot.

In Paris

Adrien's POV

When I arrived, I was greeted by Nino, and I greeted him back.