23.

Anonymous

"Worst girl you fucked. Go," Shaq pointed to LJ.

"Mya," he answered without hesitation.

"Mya?" Shaq questioned, surprised. "The shawty that was dragging a G-wagon?"

"Yup," LJ answered. "She had ass but she didn't know how to throw that shit," he said, taking another shot.

"Damn. Aiight, Lance. Who?" Shaq asked.

"I don't kiss and tell," he responded plainly.

"Nigga, who was she?" LJ asked.

He looked around at everyone in the room before speaking.

"Destiny."

"Destiny? You dated her for like 8 months. When did you find out it was trash?"

"In the eighth month," Lance answered honestly. "She wanted to wait & I respected her decision. I'm not the kind of man who is constantly pressed for sex. So we dated for a while. She was cool, not that funny, so average, I guess. So when she finally decided she was ready, we did it, but I didn't nut or nothing."

"I mean, I've had a few women not make me bust either," Wayne spoke.

"That wasn't the main problem," Lance spoke. "The problem was the fact that she talked about it like it would be the best I ever had. Shit was straight trash."

"Damn. That why y'all stopped dating?" Shaq asked.

"Basically. We had sex a few more times after & I tried to show her a couple things, but she'd get mad & she would say, "I'm gonna put you to sleep when you come over" whole time, I'm leaving her place wide awake with my time wasted."

"Damn," Shaq said as doorbell rung.

"Who is that?" O asked.

Shaq smirked & shrugged as he open the door, letting the strippers in.

Rome shook his head as he saw the ladies. He didn't want strippers but he knew they were there for his friends & not him.

"Fellas, let me introduce y'all to Highness, Sylene, Taystee, Candy, & Queenie."

"How y'all doing, ladies? Hit a lot of traffic? Shaq, lemme holla at you, my boy," LJ spoke.

"What's up, man?" Shaq asked as they walked off to the side.

"Nigga, who told you to get strippers?"

"It's a bachelor party, nigga," Shaq answered.

"Strippers only work when your boys are single. We all have women."

Shaq's eyes got big as he looked around the room. "Damn. We sholl do, don't we?"

Lance shook his head, already familiar with how forgetful his brother can be.

"Aiight. I'm gonna give them some money & thank them for their time," Shaq spoke before walking back.

"Your girl gone beat your ass."

Anonymous

"Take it off!" Judith yelled, grabbing a shirt one of the strippers threw.

"Y'all are a trip," Claire smiled as she watched the strippers do their routine.

Getting bored, she got up & walked to the kitchen to call Rome.

"Hey, baby," he spoke.

She smiled hearing his voice. "Hi, sweetheart. I'm just calling to make sure we're still on for tomorrow."