25.

Anonymous

"Give me your bag, baby," Rome spoke, so he could put it in the overhead compartment.

I gave it to him and took my seat in the aisle.

"You don't wanna sit by the window?" He asked.

"Not really. The clouds are pretty when we go up but I think I'll be fine in the aisle for now." Claire responded.

Rome took his seat next to her by the window. The two had plenty of space and a 'Do Not Disturb' curtain for privacy, since they were in first class.

The flight attendant did her safety routine. Before they knew it, they were cleared to takeoff.

The plane drove around to its takeoff destination and began to accelerate.

Rome leaned his head back on the seat & closed his eyes as the plane went faster.

"Babe, you ok?" Claire asked.

"Yup. Just never flew before," Rome said, through gritted teeth as he squeezed Claire's hand tighter.

Claire knew he hadn't flown before but she didn't realize his fear of flying was this severe.

She didn't like seeing hims this way, especially considering the fact that they had a long flight from Michigan to St. Lucia.

The plane finally lifted off the ground. Rome kept his eyes shut tight to avoid seeing the world beneath him as he held Claire's hand.

"You ok, baby?" Claire asked as the seatbelt light turned off.

"I'll be straight,"he responded, still not moving.

"You want a drink?"

"Na, because then I'll have to piss & I ain't trying to move or use that small ass bathroom," he answered honestly.

"Well," she spoke, closing their curtain, "I know another was to help you relax."

Rome opened his eyes as she untied the strings on his Nike shorts.

She crawled down between his legs and took his dick into her mouth. She moved her head up & down slowly, causing him to loosen up.

He bit his lips as he gently grabbed the back of her head, continuing to let her work her magic.

She then reached up and opened their window shade, letting him see the view beneath them.

He was hesitant at first, but he then chose to look, though it didn't keep his attention long.

He stood her up and pulled her shorts down before lowering her onto his erect member.

She slowly moved up & down while biting her lip, trying to keep herself from being too loud.

She looked at the mountains below then back at her husband. Both of the beautiful sites made her want to moan louder. She threw her head back and grabbed the back of Rome's neck as he firmly gripped her waist.

She moved faster and faster until she came all over his dick.

Rome stood and let her sit in his spot as she reclined the chair back.

He inserted himself while climbing on top of her and sucking on her neck.

"Baby," she moaned lowly.

"What you need momma?" He asked, causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

"Baby, I'm about to—I'm about to cum, baby," she answered, as quietly as she could.