Surprising Ashton on Tour

You find yourself laughing and holding hands with Sierra as you two dance. She had asked you to come with her to surprise the boys at one of their concerts and even planned the trip out for the two of you. You two hung out for the day and ended up backstage later that night. 

Sierra smiles at you as the concert goes on, both of you singing the lyrics to each other. You lose yourself in the music and the image of Ashton playing drums. Suddenly you can feel someones eyes burning into you and you look around. You find Ashton staring at you from the stage, a large smile forming on his face. You smile back at him as he continues to play. A few moments later you find yourself dancing with Sierra again, losing yourself once again. 

Soon enough, the boys are coming off stage for a quick water break before they go back on for encore. Ashton beelines for you, scooping your body up into his arms. 

"Don't comment on the sweat, I know." He squeezes you tighter, leaving a kiss on your head. His body is sticky from sweating so much and you can see sweat beading off his forehead when he pulls away. 

He plants a quick kiss on your lips before pulling his shirt off to go back on stage. You can hear the screams of the thousands of fans out in the audience, but you know he's only coming home with you tonight.