You break down bc of corona in front of ash

You're not surprised when your university is next on the closure list. You can't help but be somewhat disappointed. You couldn't study in your favorite spot in the library, or grab a quick muffin at the cafe on campus anymore.

You set your laptop up in the perfect spot in the kitchen. A fresh cup of coffee sat next to you as you snuggled into the chair and logged online for class. You couldn't help but think about how much more you were gonna get done at home.

Weeks passed and your school showed no signs of opening back up. You couldn't lie, staying at home all the time had taken a toll on your mental health. Your hair stayed oily and you either forgot to eat all day or ate way too much. The school work wouldn't stop piling up and the stress was eating away at your insides.

"Hey, baby. How's the school shit coming?" Ashton popped upstairs from playing the drums to grab some water and a snack. He sits across from you with a smile.

Your eyes well up with tears as you look him in the eye. "I'm tired, Ash. There's still so much to do," You rub at your eyes. "I'm scared of failing or getting sick. What if you get sick? What if I can't finish school because of this? I can't keep running myself thin!" Tears stream down your face.

Ashton reaches to grab your hand from across the table. "Both of us are healthy. We're quarantined, there's a very low possibility of us getting sick." He rubs his thumb across the back of your hand. "And I can help you with your school work. Even if you just need moral support, I'm here for you baby."

You sigh and nod, wiping some of the tears away from your face. You still have some anxiety about the situation, but you're feeling better with Ash.

"How about this? Save your work, close up your laptop, and we can spend the rest of tonight focusing on you." He smiles softly. "We can take a bath together and I'll even use one of those expensive bath bombs you like. And we can make some food and watch a movie." Ashton watches as you softly close your laptop. "Let's go relax, honey."