Chapter 2

If any if you guys read my fan fic on my instagram @divergents_must_live , I'll be making this one a little different
starting at this chapter. Happy reading💜
___________________________
I walk into the meeting not looking very happy. The only seat left is next to Christina. I go ahead and sit down there and notice that Caleb is sitting to my right. I know I should forgive, but i still don't. I hate him.

Once everyone is seated, Matthew starts the meeting.

" I know some of you still may be morning over the recent death, but we have a way to fix that. "

Christina , Caleb , Zeke, and I all start listening very closely now.

" Because of the large amount of recent deaths, we asked former Erudite members to help create a serum that would allow us to do something very important."

" And? " Christina and I ask impatiently.

" Basically what I'm saying is that we are bringing Uriah and Tris back."

Everyone jumps up amazed. My heart beats. My Tris. I'm getting her back. A huge smile spreads across my face for the first time in days.

I look over at Zeke and he has the same expression. Ill my best friends little brother back too!

The memories of Tris come back to me and this time, I don't cry. Us kissing, throwing knifes at her, everything.

Without telling myself to, I run over and hug Matthew.

" Thank you. Thank you so much " I say to him and I mean it.
___________________________
So how was the second chapter? I'm so sorry for not updating! I've been sooo busy lately!
I'm gonna start using a catchphrase on here so it'll be down here every chapter!
ρυяρℓє fℓуιиg єℓєρнαитѕ💜🐘
(ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ ᗰᗩᗪᗪY ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ👑💁)